Alessi - Page 2

Alessi

This is a discussion on Alessi within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Roadrunner He's one of those guys who doesn't need to advertise. I understand he's got a mult-year backlog and no longer takes ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alessi

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    He's one of those guys who doesn't need to advertise. I understand he's got a mult-year backlog and no longer takes orders,
    He takes orders. Phone or email.

Looks like I was mistaken that he doesn't take orders. I thought he had moved to only selling through Lightning Arms. Sorry for spreading misinformation.
    - Kurt
    “Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.” ~Pericles of Athens
    Primary Carry - Colt Commander .45 in a Brommeland Max-Con V

He actually made and shipped me a holster before I paid for it!

I've two Alessi holsters and will have more. He's tops in my book.
    God, country, family.

I have a lot of Uncle Lou's holsters and they are first class. In regard to Lou not having an active web site, our Uncle Lou is not very high tech and he is overwhelmed with orders due to deployments in Iraq. Regards, Richard

Looks like I was mistaken that he doesn't take orders. I thought he had moved to only selling through Lightning Arms. Sorry for spreading misinformation.
    Lightning Arms is a dealer of Alessi Holsters. Per previous conversations with the folks at Lightning Arms, they haven't received orders from Lou in a long time and cannot predict when they may. They'll tell you your better off ordering directly with him.
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
    Lightning Arms is a dealer of Alessi Holsters. Per previous conversations with the folks at Lightning Arms, they haven't received orders from Lou in a long time and cannot predict when they may. They'll tell you your better off ordering directly with him.
    There's also a certain amount of Alessi product up on eBay.

jam
    +1 for Mr. Alessi.

He is truly a gentleman and still posts on a few of the 1911 forums. I have a PCH for my HK USP 45 and I placed an order for my springfield champion operator last month. His work is superb and like everyone says he actually responds to emails in a timely manner (usually less than 4 hours). I also appreciate the fact that he will take the time to converse with you if you have any questions as to what to order.

when I placed my order in late april he quoted a backlog of 28 weeks

email him at LFAlessi@cs.com

He's one of those guys who doesn't need to advertise. I understand he's got a mult-year backlog and no longer takes orders, so why bother spending money on advertising when word of mouth keeps you in more orders than you can handle? I have one of his Bodyguard shoulder holsters, I can see why his backlog is so long. It's a great holster and the snap retention system is ingenious.
    He's still taking orders, just a long wait. I have two of his holsters and a belt. I've worn the belt almost exclusively for 5 years and it still looks almost as good as it did when new. I ordered another holster and belt over 6 months ago which I should be receiving any day now.
    His products are definitely worth the price and the wait plus Lou is a real gentleman to deal with.

New Holsters

My two new CQS holsters arrived today, one for my HK PSK .40 and HK USPC .45. All I can say is WOW, fit and quality are superb. Happy I chose him. Lou is one of the best holsters makers available anywhere and worth the reasonable price.

I will post pics in a few days.
    "Politicians and Bureaucrats, depend very much on the complicity of their victims, and like criminals, are flummoxed when we don't play the victim role."

Senior Member Array bluelineman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tabsr View Post
    My two new CQS holsters arrived today, one for my HK PSK .40 and HK USPC .45. All I can say is WOW, fit and quality are superb. Happy I chose him. Lou is one of the best holsters makers available anywhere and worth the reasonable price.

I will post pics in a few days.
    When did you order them? I ordered in late Nov. It should be any time now for mine.

Patience

Ordered many months ago, you will be pleased.
    "Politicians and Bureaucrats, depend very much on the complicity of their victims, and like criminals, are flummoxed when we don't play the victim role."

I just placed an order with Lou and have a long wait ahead of me but at least the order is in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links