Defensive Carry banner

Milt Sparks Ex Companion got one??

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Cofaler 
#1 ·
Hey im looking for a Milt Sparks for Ex Companion for a Glock 17.
Have any of you had one or have one and what do you think of it..
thanks

#2 ·
I have two. One is for a 1911 compact (cowhide with a moisture shield), and a horsehide for my Kahr P9.

The ExC is my favorite IWB holster. It stays open, and the skirt forms to the body preventing the muzzle end digging in, which is a characteristic of the average IWB holster.
I understand that it is also Tony Kanaley's favorite. I have never found the location of the snaps to cause bulk.

I would not get a IWB holster without the skirt whether it was the ExC or not. It just makes it much more comfortable.

Regards,
Jerry

#4 ·
I had one once... very nice holster too! I like the VM-II better though so sold it. :wink:

#6 ·
I carry a Browning Hi Power in an Executive Companion. Never liked it until I got the correct size belt loop from Sparks and it made a world of difference. The ability to change those loops is a nice advantage. The holster itself is quite comfortable even with this large pistol, and the workmanship is, of course, top notch.

#7 ·
With the number of high end IWB holsters out there, it's hard to say what my absolute favorite is, however what I can say with confidence is that the Milt Sparks Executive Companion is definitely one of my favorites. If not, at least my top 4 favorites!

My Ex Companion with both of my Sig P232

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.