Defensive Carry banner

Orderd new holster for Glock 37

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  fotomaker57 
#1 ·
The hunt is over and now the wait begins. I ordered an Eagle Defender holster from K&D holsters for my Glock model 37. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas to arrive. I hope Kevin weathers the hurricane without any problems. Just wanted to share the good news with all of you.
Mike

#2 ·
Mike,

I had an email from Kevin not long ago - I had been wondering how he faired. All is Ok it seems tho they did get a lotta rain and the wind he said was enough to lift his neighbor's shed off the ground!

Hopefully he won't be too put behind by it all and I think you will just love this rig. That pic on the website is of mine when new - so let me post another pic in all its glory. This was taken as one of three pics to show how nice and tight in I find this rig keeps the piece.

#3 ·
Chris
I have seen that picture and it was one of the contributing factors to my order. When I saw how well it held the butt close to your body and the craftsmanship of the holster I was sold. Thanks for posting the pics and helping to make my decision a lot easier.
Mike

#5 ·
Mike_1:

Thanks for your order. That holster, and with the eagle added, has been a popular choice. I believe you'll be happy with it as well.

On the hurricane note, we did fair pretty well, all things considered. As P95Carry mentioned, the wind and rain was a bit unexpected. The neighbors 8x10 tool shed did a ballerina's dance along the top of my privacy fence and then landed back in their yard. Quite the sight! The winds do strange things. During one of last year's storms, the wind blew over my wood privacy fence, but didn't move a pair of leather work gloves that had been dropped in the middle of the yard. Go figure!

#6 ·
Kevin
Glad to hear you made it through without major damage. I know what you mean about the wind doing strange things. Living in an area the tornadoes visit I have seen some strange events myself.
Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.