Bullman gunleather help.

This is a discussion on Bullman gunleather help. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I hate doing this but does anyone know what is going on with Bullman gunleather? I have called and their answering machine is full, they ...

Thread: Bullman gunleather help.

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar

Bullman gunleather help.

I hate doing this but does anyone know what is going on with Bullman gunleather? I have called and their answering machine is full, they are not responding to emails either.

Thanks.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

2. Remove Ads

I talked to him

I talked to him last week after finding out that he also makes holsters, he sent a catalog that arrived here in the DFW metroplex Thursday. My guess is that you are on the chasing end of a phone/ email tag game

For what it's worth,
    Searn

Bulman Holster Order

I ordered the OWB snap loop last last early November. Checked numerous times by phone and email with no response. Canceled the order in Feb by email and phone voice mail message. Ordered 2 holsters from Alessi. In April, the hoslter arrives from Bulman leather. Decided to at least open the box before returning it, my mistake. Great fit and quality, to good for returning. The Alessi arrives a couple of months later, Fantastic holster.

Th Bulman has a sweat guard, great for under a Tshirt and Alessi does not. Fit for my HKSK is perfect in the Alessi but decided to keep both. One for 3 month summer and the Alessi for the other months. Overall, Alessi 10+ and Bulman 9.5. You will be very happy when it arrives or order from Alessi and have two like me.
    "Politicians and Bureaucrats, depend very much on the complicity of their victims, and like criminals, are flummoxed when we don't play the victim role."

I spoke to Josh on the phone about 2 months ago when I placed a big order with him. He said at least 6 months on delivery but I do not expect to see them for a year. In my honest opinion, he is the second best leather maker out there right behind Matt Del Fatti so a 1 year wait is acceptable to me. I am also in line for an Alessi CQC-S which is probably a 1 year wait. The top guys have long waits.

Keep trying to get in touch with him.

The above experiences are typical. Great products at fair prices and arguably the worst communicator and time-line prognosticator of all time. The best way to get a Bulman holster is from Heirloom Precision. No fuss, no muss and no hogwash.
    "Happiness, is a warm gun" -St. John of Liverpool

Proud to be an infidel.

I have been successful at randomly getting him via phone on two occasions after many attempts. Forget about email responses. I ordered a PDL last year and was quoted 5 months. I actually received it around the 5-6 mo. mark. He is touch to get a hold off, keep trying.
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Thanks ya'al. Kinda frustrating that there is no response from someone who already has my money. I'll hold off and see what happens.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fed_wif_a_sig View Post
    I'll hold off and see what happens.
    When that box arrives you'll forget all about the frustration. Bulman leather is top notch and worth the wait!
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

I ordered from Bullman last year about the same time I ordered a vm2 from Milt Sparks. Both quoted the same time and both should have been here around the first of the year. The Milt Sparks showed up a few days after the new year, right on the quote time. The Bullman showed up a few weeks ago.

The quality, fit and feel of the Bullman is great, especially compared to the VM2 where the gun is too sloppy in the holster for my taste. I'm really not satisfied with the Milt Sparks at all but I'll be ordering from Bullman again very shortly. Everyone that I've showed the two holsters to agrees that there is no comparison to fit and feel. I just wish the delivery time was closer to the quoted time. I always say I would rather be quoted 1 year and delivered in 11 months rather than qouted 6 months and delivered in 11.

jay

Quote Originally Posted by ou_bird View Post
    I ordered from Bullman last year about the same time I ordered a vm2 from Milt Sparks. Both quoted the same time and both should have been here around the first of the year. The Milt Sparks showed up a few days after the new year, right on the quote time. The Bullman showed up a few weeks ago.

The quality, fit and feel of the Bullman is great, especially compared to the VM2 where the gun is too sloppy in the holster for my taste. I'm really not satisfied with the Milt Sparks at all but I'll be ordering from Bullman again very shortly. Everyone that I've showed the two holsters to agrees that there is no comparison to fit and feel. I just wish the delivery time was closer to the quoted time. I always say I would rather be quoted 1 year and delivered in 11 months rather than qouted 6 months and delivered in 11.

jay
    Sloppy fit, really? Let Tony know, he frequents this board... I'm sure he'll make it right. No reason to spend on good leather and not be happy, especially if they'll make it to suit your needs.
    ---------------------------------------
    www.GeorgiaCarry.org Member
    ---------------------------------------

That's the first time I've heard of a bad fit on a Milt Sparks holster. I bet one phone call can fix that.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerKid View Post
    Sloppy fit, really? Let Tony know, he frequents this board... I'm sure he'll make it right. No reason to spend on good leather and not be happy, especially if they'll make it to suit your needs.
    No doubt.

I've had a couple of MS holsters, seen and tried many. I've never seen one be "sloppy" even after years of carry and especially out of the bag. Mine were, if anything, too tight. Call MS. Their customer service is warm and fuzzy.
    "Happiness, is a warm gun" -St. John of Liverpool

Proud to be an infidel.

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    FWIW, 6 Milt Sparks holsters here (and a number of mag holders too). All are top notch fit and finish.

I've never seen a Bullman in person, but I've heard great things about them. People I respect recommend them. So I'd guess very worth the wait!
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

Links