Comp Tac Infidel

This is a discussion on Comp Tac Infidel within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been searching for a holster for my G26, that will allow me to carry it as a BUG, but looks like that isn't going ...

Thread: Comp Tac Infidel

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar

Comp Tac Infidel

I've been searching for a holster for my G26, that will allow me to carry it as a BUG, but looks like that isn't going to work. So, I ended up buying the Infidel from Comp Tac with the snap belt loops. I prefer kydex over leather too, so that's another reason I bought it.

Right now as I type this, I have my G19 in it, because it's for the 19/23/32. I got it from a local police supply store, and they didn't have the one for the 26/27/33, so I figured I would get one that I could carry my 19 in if I wanted to.

I find it most comfortable right at the 3:00 position, and I like the sweat guard on it too, so I am less likely to get sweat on the metal parts. As far as printing, it prints badly when I bend over, but no worse than using the Serpa holster. The snap loops make it easier to get on and off, which is nice.

Overall its a good holster IMO, and would recommend it to any kydex fan like myself.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

2. Remove Ads

Been debating on the Infidel myself here lately. Like the modular capability and was thinking of setting it up as a tuckable.
    Glock 19/FEG/FM HiPowers/Keltec P32 for me. When I can't use my 870,N98 or Marlin .30-30 of course...

Administrator
    I really like the infidel, I have one for both my 228 and G19. I've solved printing issues by wearing it between 1:00 and 2:00.
    "Just blame Sixto"

the infidel was the first holster I got for my xd-9sc. I hated the leather snap loops, I thought the loops printed more than the gun did. Your clothing tends to stick to the leather. Switched to the plastic belt clip - much better and a little easier to put on and take off.

I love the infidel at 3:00 for my Glock 22. I have the sturdy plastic belt clasp and wear it with loose shirt that covers it. It's more noticeable as "not a normal belt part" if you're going to tuck. If you like to tuck in shirt, the loops might garner less attention.

Coincidentally I just started thread on this holster for my new Sig to hear from the Sig people.

B52
    I have an Infidel for my glock 30 and love it. I usually carry it at 4:30, but I wear big shirts so it doesn't print...

Links