Shop Problem-Holster Delay

This is a discussion on Shop Problem-Holster Delay within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just a brief note to let anyone with a pending order know that my shop is without power as of late Friday. I am still ...

Thread: Shop Problem-Holster Delay

Member Array Bluegrass Holsters's Avatar

Just a brief note to let anyone with a pending order know that my shop is without power as of late Friday. I am still waiting on my electrician to call back as it is likely somewhere within my shop, and worse yet not tied to a breaker issue.

I will likely be back up and running no later than Wed. according to the conversation I had on Friday, but they will not know for sure until someone evaluates my situation in person...and unfortunately that may not happen until Tuesday. So, if they get someone out Monday it is possible that I will only have endured a couple day loss of production....

Thanks for understanding....I will post a reply here when things are back to normal. On the bright side, I will be able to sit down later tonight and tomorrow to answer some of my email backlog! Here's to looking at a glass half-full....

Take Father's Day off!!!
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

If I lived closer to you, we'd tackle the problem weekend or not. Availability of materials and supplies would be the only other thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    Take Father's Day off!!!
    I Agree with AZ, Brock go out to the range and enjoy the day.
    As someone who has a holster on order with you I understand and thank you for the heads up. Just keep us updated when you get the power back up.

Craiger
    In God we trust, Everyone else we monitor...

Due to unexpected events affecting production there will be mandatory overtime til further notice, say goodbye to your loved ones and give them a picture so the next time they see you they will be able to recognise you.LOL
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Member Array Bluegrass Holsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Due to unexpected events affecting production there will be mandatory overtime til further notice, say goodbye to your loved ones and give them a picture so the next time they see you they will be able to recognise you.LOL
    NO!! No overtime!

Seriously, my shop should be back running sometime tomorrow late afternoon so I will be back sweating over the orders again. If it weren't for my lovely bride bringing me food I would have wasted away by now...but she CAN be a distraction, too.

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    Seriously,

Start pulling out all the outlets, switches and lights and see if you have a wire that is no longer connected. As these are all part of a circuit, one wire off a terminal in a light, switch or outlet will take down the whole shebang. This of course assumes your whole shop is not without power, just everything on one circuit (breaker). If your whole place is dark it won't help.
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

Sponsored Links