holster for mini couger

holster for mini couger

This is a discussion on holster for mini couger within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi all just need a recomendation on a holster for my mini couger . I have holsters for my other 2 berettas not the mini ...

Thread: holster for mini couger

Question holster for mini couger

Hi all just need a recomendation on a holster for my mini couger . I have holsters for my other 2 berettas not the mini couger though. I am either looking for a pocket holster or an inside the pants holster thanks merlin45kout

DC Founder
    That's a pretty cool looking little gun. Don't forget the range report and a review when you get some rounds through it....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member

Don Hume makes a superb holster for the Mini Cougar.

Shown is my Mini Cougar 8045 with a Don Hume H720 O.T (Open Top). The Cougars have to be the most "unattended" firearms holster-wise, I know, I've been searching for a decent holster forever and a day. I bought the H720 O.T about 3-4 months ago and it is very confortable and love to wear it every day.
    Call Adrianne at Don Hume's (1-800-331-2686 x 14) . She is very sweet, helpful and will answer any question you may have.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

VIP Member
    I have a Don Hume JIT OWB holster for my MiniCougar 8045D....I use it as well for my 8000F Cougar L.

Here's a place selling them.

Don Hume offers their H715M IWB and Blade-Tech their "In the Waistband IWB" and "Ultimate Concealment Holster" IWB holsters for the Cougar series....I'm sure other manufacturers do as well.....not sure about pocket holsters though.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Thanks guys . Bumper will get the range report to ya also just need to get to the range been busy with work. merlin45kout

Miggy, do you still have your Beretta 8045 mini? I'd love to put some rds downrange at an IDPA shoot! Any idea when the next one will be held at Trail Glades? I was given to understand both Markham and Trail Glades had storm damage and were closed. But that was last week....
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

VIP Member
    Still do and carry it! Last I heard, Trail Glades IS open and there will be a match on Sat, Nov 12. Our props survived Wilma but there might be some damage to the roof.

Sorry to inform that I won't be shooting Saturday at Trail Glades. I am off to Jacksonville for the Border Disorder match.

If Markham opens for the fourth Saturday, I'll take the Mini and let you have at it.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Sponsored Links