Defensive Carry banner

HBE Leatherworks COM III & BHP

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Sportsterguy 
#1 ·
Recently ordered this COM III from Eric and he came through for me big time! From phone call to front door 2.5 weeks. Holster is still being broken in but hides my HP as well as my SA Champion. Have 6 more rounds ready to go and with ammo going through the roof I've made the switch to 9mm. Once again my pics have alot to be desired. Holster is much better looking in person. Thanks for the great work Eric. :bier:

Roger

BHP 77 vintage

HBE and HP #1

HBE and HP #2

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm jealous! I too, have the same holster for my hi-power but without the sharkskin. You know, I'm starting to like these exotic skins. Maybe some day, I'd also like to get a sharkskin belt to match. There's a picture here somewhere that got me hooked.

BTW, you're pics look awesome to me!

#3 ·
Thanks Twincarry! I' saving up for a black sharkskin belt to match the holster. Should have the pennies saved up in about 2 months. Will post when I get it.

Roger

#5 ·
That's a great looking holster! I'm very impressed by his work with exotic skins, especially the alligator pieces he shows on his site. If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in pending orders from other makers I'd be placing an order with him right now. Congrats and enjoy.

#10 ·
Yes indeed that is very nice looking I'll bet it works very well too. Congratulations! :yup:

#11 ·
Thanks for the compliments gentlemen. I'm also happy for Eric and admire his fortitude. I just received an Askins Avenger style for my Champion from him for IDPA shooting and it's another quality holster. Once again a 2 week turnaround. Will take a picture once these thunderstorms roll through. :smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.