Crossbreed Supertuck

Crossbreed Supertuck

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Supertuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I received yet another quality holster from Mark at Crossbreed holsters. I ordered a Supertuck black. It arrived 3 weeks from the order date. All ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossbreed Supertuck

Crossbreed Supertuck

I received yet another quality holster from Mark at Crossbreed holsters. I ordered a Supertuck black. It arrived 3 weeks from the order date. All I did was adjust the tension as outlined in the paper that came with it and man it was superb again.

I carry untucked about 3:30 and this the most comfortable holster I ever had ... bar none and I have drawers full of holsters that are not.
    I am a big guy at 5'11" 250 and I have no pinching, rubbing or anything. As a LEO I carry all of the time and this just works....

My hats off to Mark and his team
    Be careful what you wish for....you just might get it...

smn
    Ditto for me, except I'm a skinny guy. A black supertuck for an SA .45ACP compact completed my order and a with a little cant adjustment no one knows I'm carrying.

I have had my second Super-Tuck for a couple of weeks now. Already had one for my XD and now one for my new EMP. Very comfortable holsters.

VIP Member
    I have to agree 100% on the CrossBreed.

Blue, what gun did you get it for?
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerbouchard View Post
    Blue, what gun did you get it for?
    This one is for the Ruger sp 101...

Everytime I buy a new gun I order a holster from Mark automatically...
    Be careful what you wish for....you just might get it...

Distinguished Member
    Wow! Yesterday, I ordered a Super Tuck after finally deciding not to try and make my Andrews Cross Draw work for a different auto ("Holster Heresy"). I had not seen this thread. I'm pretty stoked and can't believe the possibility of getting a quality custom holster in under thirty days. Awesome!
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

I have used a crossbreed for at least 6 months carrying either a 3.5" RIA 45 or a 5" SA 45 and most of the time I forget i'm carrying
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I been using a crossbreed for several months with Crossbreed belt for a Keltec PF9 and this is the most comfortable rigg.
    I have worn it 20 hours straight without any pinching or rubbing. Conceals well even on the motorcycle could'nt be happier.
    Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do

I am researching IWB tuckables for a Kahr PM 9.

The web page for the Crossbreed shows the front of the Supertuck. Can someone please point me to a picture of the back panel? I am trying to compare it with the M-Tac and Highnoon Alter Ego.

Are there any issues with the handle and/or butt of the handle rubbing the skin if one does not wear an undershirt?

Does the handle/grip get wet/damp when one sweats in hot/humid weather?

Any problems with the Kydex wearing/scratching the gun overtime?

The comments in this thread are very complimentary of the Supertuck. Are there any negatives of which I should be aware?

Thanks

Mike

I've had my super tuck for about 6 months now, can't get over how great a holster it is. Comfy and concealed, all holster should be this nice.

I have had the Crossbreed Super Tuck for quite a while now. I also have the MTAC, Highnoon and a couple of other IWB holsters. The Crossbreed is the most comfortable of them all. Some have the combat cut on the Crossbreed - mine does not and I have no issue drawing the gun. Try the Crossbreed - he gives you a two week trial period - if you do not like it - just send it back. My next choice would be the MTAC. Both have excellent customer service and generally quick turn around times.

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    I use both a Crossbreed ST and a Hi Noon "Split Decision" holster with my Kahr CW40. I generally use the CB for long extended carry and the HN for shorter durantion use. Both are good offerings and I think you would be happy with either depending on your needs.

When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Crossbreed with XDM?

I have a Crossbreed for my Sig 239SAS currently and am very pleased. I have to give my belt an "extra snug" to keep it from sagging. I love my Sig but am considering going to the new XDM for capacity. Any feedback on the CB Supertuck with an XDM?

I ordered the Crossbreed SuperTuck for my XD9 Service and I could not be happier with it. I've had it for a couple of weeks now, but just wore it for three days straight during every waking hour. Most of the time I have not even been aware it was there.

On support after the sale......

I am a lefty, and I evidently wasn't clear on the order, and received a right handed holder. E-mailed Mark at 7:30pm on a Tuesday, he said they would make a new one the next day, and I had it on and testing it out by noon Thursday. (+1,000 on customer service) Initial order took only 20 days to receive, replacement less than 40 hours from the time I let them know. WOW!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links