Anyone ordered a belt from SideGuard Holsters?

This is a discussion on Anyone ordered a belt from SideGuard Holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Suspense is killing me... silly me, I had to go and place my order email right before the 4th long weekend! I ordered a couple ...

Thread: Anyone ordered a belt from SideGuard Holsters?

Anyone ordered a belt from SideGuard Holsters?

Suspense is killing me... silly me, I had to go and place my order email right before the 4th long weekend! I ordered a couple holsters and I'm exploring the possibility of a belt, since my favorite one is looking ragged these days. I know I'll be hearing from SGH soon, but curiosity is making it hard to get through this holiday weekend :) Don't get me wrong, I hope the folks at SGH are celebrating this weekend with family, completely work-hassle free, the way the 4th should be!

Can anyone tell me anything about the belt options? or even maybe PM me about the price range? I don't need to know specifics, just curious if we're talking about something in the $20ish, $50ish, or $150ish price point, so I can decide whether or not I'll even pursue it. There really isn't any information on the website about the belts... the thought of one perfectly matching a brown OWB holster is kinda hot, though.

So, if anyone has any experience with his belts, here are the things I'm wondering:
    - how thick are they? 1 or 2 layers? stiff, or reasonably flexible?
    - does he have one or several types of buckle options?
    - how do they hold up to clips repeatedly being put on and off of them? for example, my EDC is a clip IWB that rides at 2:00- some belts scuff easily from the clip, some don't.

2. Remove Ads

Hi Tellico,

Thanks for the order. I'm back from vacation.

My belts are good simple single layer belts about 3/16" thick. I can do two different belt buckles in brass or chromed. You can also replace my buckle and keep with one you have if you want. The pics of the website are my belts. Depending on length the belts are 45 to 50.

There are forum members who have belts and I'm sure some one with chime up.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Links