High Noon Holster Review

This is a discussion on High Noon Holster Review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I decided to give High Noon a whirl, mainly because of their support of this forum. I needed a new IWB for my Kahr, so ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Noon Holster Review

Administrator

High Noon Holster Review

I decided to give High Noon a whirl, mainly because of their support of this forum.

I needed a new IWB for my Kahr, so I ordered up a "Split Decision". It is a stocking item, so it was able to be shipped right away.

High Noon does an outstanding job letting you know whats going on with the order, excellent communication. Thats a lot more than most holster makers these days. My holster shipped the next day, and was on my porch within 3 days... can't complain there. I'm always singing about CompTac's fast turn around, they have nothing on High Noon in the shipping department.

For the holster itself, the Split Decision is one of High Noon's least expensive holsters. It still appears the be very well made with quality materials. The stitching is clean and neat, and seems to be very adequate for durability. The belt clip is a very strong and robust but thin steel, and grips my belt very positively, locking the holster on. Just to experiment, I put the holster on, clipping to my pants without a belt, it gripped that too just as well.

This is a tuck able holster too, the leather extension is sized just right to make this work out OK.

The holster carries my Kahr very comfortably and securely in a shorts and T shirt, and it also worked out very well wearing a suit and tie, using the tuck able feature. I would be slightly hesitant to use it with a much larger/heavier gun, as it seems like this design is for the smaller, light weapons.

My only complaint is that this holster does not have a side guard, but that feature is available on their other holsters, like I said, this is one of their least expensive holsters, so I can't really complain.

In the end, High Noon gets a thumbs up from me and I'm sure I'll be ordering more of their products in the future.

Split Decision
    "Just blame Sixto"

2. Remove Ads

+1 on high noon

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Very timely. Thanks. I was just about to order one for a Glock 26. If it passes your inspection, I feel confident buying one.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by exactlymypoint View Post
    Very timely. Thanks. I was just about to order one for a Glock 26. If it passes your inspection, I feel confident buying one.
    Do it, I'm sure it would be great combo with a G26.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I couldn't agree more. Very inexpensive (not cheap) very fast shipping and it's an awesome little holster for the money. As you mentioned the only real downside is the lack of a side gaurd which forces me to wear an undershirt, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Another High Noon fan here! I've got 3:

- a Public Secret for my Kimber Pro CDP
    - a Public Secret for my G36
    - a Mr. Softy for my Rohrbaugh

They build a great product for the price, and any of them are all-day comfortable for me.

Senior Moderator
    I try not to promote sponsors products to not seem biased, but I have a HighNoon Hidden ally that I like very much.

I will be buying a second one for my PT111. You can not beat them for the price. They are inexpensive but not cheap. You get a well made serviceable holster.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    Yep, High Noon makes some great holsters. I have two Split Decisions. One for my PM9 and another for my Ultra CDP II.

Great people to deal with also.

VIP Member
    I carry my Glock in a High Noon Split Decision. I'm very satisfied with it, and with the service I received from the company.
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I decided to give High Noon a whirl, mainly because of their support of this forum.

My only complaint is that this holster does not have a side guard, but that feature is available on their other holsters, like I said, this is one of their least expensive holsters, so I can't really complain.

In the end, High Noon gets a thumbs up from me and I'm sure I'll be ordering more of their products in the future.

Split Decision

Glad you like the SD We tried to design the guard in but the leather is to thin, it flops back and forth and gets in the way. Its a great idea and a FAQ for us. Questions

Take Care
    Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

I've two HN Closing Arguments for my XDs. Outstanding craftsmanship and quality.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    Glad you like the SD We tried to design the guard in but the leather is to thin, it flops back and forth and gets in the way. Its a great idea and a FAQ for us. Questions

Take Care
    Justin
    LOL, I guess I should read those first! Still, no complaints, I'm very pleased.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Well, I just ordered mine. A mag carrier, too. Now you are on the hook.

Is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet.....?
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    I have a Split Decision for my Kahr CW40 and as you stated its a VG holster for the money and I would not hesitate to purchase another one. Good company to do business with also. It fits my Star M43 Firestar also!

When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

I just ordered a Hidden Alley for my G23. I hope this is a more comfortable carry than IWB strongside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links