No Good! Just now got my holster from Wild Bill's Concealment!

This is a discussion on No Good! Just now got my holster from Wild Bill's Concealment! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; When did you pay for the holster and how? If by credit card upon delivery (or shipping) you can reject the charge via your credit ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Good! Just now got my holster from Wild Bill's Concealment!

Bad Holster and 1man

When did you pay for the holster and how? If by credit card upon delivery (or shipping) you can reject the charge via your credit card company. If the charge is over a year old you're probably at Wild Bill's mercy.

I'm not suggesting the most extreme measure first, but given their total lack of responsiveness, it may be what's required.

Good luck!

Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Well, I think everyone who has made a holster has lost an order, made a lefty a righty, vertical instead of FBI and so on. Stuff happens and sometimes you cant avoid it.
    When it happens to me, I make the right holster and give them 25% off of their next order or throw in a free single mag holster......something worth their time and patience.......
    Thats just me.......Shoot well.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

I do not care who the hoslter maker is or retailer is--

Communication is most important. There is no good excuse for not communicating. Many times through communication many issues can be smoothed out before they become a major problem.

Also there is no good reason for taking full payment months before delivery. If required, a deposit should suffice unless you are in the car business where anything and everything is possible. (no offense to car sales people).

Regards,

Craig

1952 - 2006
    I am also a Sam Andrews customer and have been for 7 or 8 years now.
    I have 2 Hybrid saddle holsters, 2 McDaniel rigs and a Monarch Shoulder Holster.
    I have also referred to Sam at least 20 other customers who are all ecstatic over his craftsmanship.

Some times a holster from Sam can take up to 3 to 4 months. But he's always the guy who answers the phone whenever you call.

While I'm sure that Eric and Gary are top notch as well, I don't think I'll ever buy a holster from anyone but Sam.
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    "While I'm sure that Eric and Gary are top notch as well, I don't think I'll ever buy a holster from anyone but Sam."

More power to you......that says alot about his work and your dedication.....both are great things.

Shoot well.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

PJH
    + 1 on Sam Andrews

I bought a Mac Daniel II IWB from Sam at a gun showin WPB several years ago, and it has become my most often used holster (pretty much every day, right now). Absolute top quality craftsmanship at a very reasonable price.

-Paul

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    I am somewhat surprised that Sam uses suede linings in his holsters, or at least some of them.
    I have a MacDaniel II that has the rough side out and smooth side in. It is a very high quality holster. However, he shows his Saddle Style holsters as fully suede lined. I would not want a suede lined holster.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by JerryM
    I am somewhat surprised that Sam uses suede linings in his holsters, or at least some of them.
    I have a MacDaniel II that has the rough side out and smooth side in. It is a very high quality holster. However, he shows his Saddle Style holsters as fully suede lined. I would not want a suede lined holster.

Jerry
    Because the MacDaniel2 is an IWB holster, the rough side out is to help prevent the holster from rising using your clothes as a friction anchor.
    Train how you Fight
    Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast!
    "Anything you do can get you killed, including nothing." Murphy's Combat Law

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links