Ordered a Crossbreed

This is a discussion on Ordered a Crossbreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi happy to announce i was able to order a crossbreed supertuck holster for my PT140. Im really excited should be here in 2-4 weeks. ...

Thread: Ordered a Crossbreed

Ordered a Crossbreed

Hi happy to announce i was able to order a crossbreed supertuck holster for my PT140. Im really excited should be here in 2-4 weeks.
    Now my problem.
    As of now i have not been able to take my CCW class. I have a place lined up and im rearing to go. Unfortunally my wife will not let me go because she has set on me to sell my motorcycle first to pay for it. She got me all rearing to go when she got me the PT140 for my b-day.

Anywhays now to the question. I have read that there is a break in period with the holsters. Around the house i can have my PT140 in the holster.

Now the question i have is would it be that viable to Wear the holster over the day w/o the gun in it? Thinking about it It would seem that it would keep the holster from wearing in properly as there would be no object in it. I also have been searching for a airsoft that has the same dementions as my PT140 for it as i can leagly CCW one of those for break in. lol

if anyone has any thought on this or yays and nays

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Crossbreed is a great product. I love mine, break it in around the house would be great. You will forget you have it on, with a good belt of course. The Bike stay's, tell the Wife it is better on fuel and we don't know were fuel cost are going. Good Luck.

Thumbs up

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck and I love it. Works very well and is very comfortable. I helped the break-in period by using saddle soap on the leather.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

Naw its a YZ 250 runs great.......

But i dont do so well on it. Bought it for a good price from a friend and well while they all went riding i could put put with them. Last time i had it out i went down hard bike ok but i took my left ribcage out probly broke 4 ribs and it sucked very very bad.

That was the last time i got on it. Not too long ago my friend talked me into racing 50cc with him and his workmates and i ended up tipping over very slowly and falling like a foot onto the dirt......... broke a rib again on my right side.

Im ok with the bike going. ive tried them not too good at them but i had fun while i was up.

So anywhays if i wear the holster without the gun in it will it break in wrong?

WOW so i ordered my holster wends and went to the mailbox today and what do i find!
    Well that was damn quick im wearing it atm and its great must of come in yesterday since they dont send the mail on sundays

VIP Member
    Good deal. Hope it works for you as good as it did for me.

The holster will form to your body the same way whether you have a gun in it or not
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBeamon View Post
    WOW so i ordered my holster wends and went to the mailbox today and what do i find!
    Well that was damn quick im wearing it atm and its great must of come in yesterday since they dont send the mail on sundays
    I got mine in a week too, love it already.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Links