Just got my new Supertuck

This is a discussion on Just got my new Supertuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok, so last week I ordered a Cross Breed Supertuck, it may have been this week. Either way they are superfast on shipping their Supertuck. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got my new Supertuck

Ok, so last week I ordered a Cross Breed Supertuck, it may have been this week. Either way they are superfast on shipping their Supertuck.

I am impressed and I have only been wearing it for 30 minutes, I'm sure it will only get better; especially after a little saddle soap tonight.

Check out the pics.

"Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

How comfortable is it while sitting/driving?

I am debating either a supertuck or a m-tac...can't make up my frickin mind.
    Let's Roll - Todd Beamer

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

Not sure yet, I'll tell you after I get back form Home Depot and an ice cream run .

But it at least can't be worse than my DeSantis Tuck-This, which is not bad but since it only has 1 retention clip tends to creep down past the belt line.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco

you have a similar build to me, so i am really curious as to what you thinkl of it. i have not tried one IWB that's i've felt comfortable in. Also, what are you packing, compact, mid-size, full size?
    Let's Roll - Todd Beamer

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

Ah, a brother "bodybuilder" . I am sporting a S&W Sigma .40.

So far sitting has been fine and my kids have not noticed yet and I have bending and squatting in front of them, I even wrestled a little with my 11 year old and picked up my 8 year old (she even crossed her legs around my waist). I know my kids would certainly question me if they saw it, they don't know I carry yet.

-Paco

former body builder... i used to be ripped...but am still quite built.

all the guys over at xdtalk swear by the crossbreed, so it may be the ticket for me.
    Let's Roll - Todd Beamer

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

I too was once pretty fit, not very cut (dang genetics) but very fit. I have just let it go after having 4 kids and working 50+ hours a week for the past 11 years (dang workaholism).

I think it will be great once I work some saddle soap in it to loosen it up and form it better. I went with the horse hide as it is more sweat resistant and I am very hot natured.

-Paco

i was training for the NYPD a few years back...didn't get in (thank God), and got a desk job. it was all downhill after that.

sweat is a big issue with me too...keep me posted on it.
    Let's Roll - Todd Beamer

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

Excellent and very nice
    NRA Member

Not bad, Ive been trying to tuck my sigma with no luck. Im still looking and waiting for my texas CHL.... taking forever. Nice rig

I have been waiting for my CHL to come in too, I think I am a week out. I'll tuck the shirt in and see how it works, I know I can tuck fairly well with the DeSantis.

-Paco

From what i read, texans are waiting a long time. Why is that? Obama rush?
    Let's Roll - Todd Beamer

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

We have had approx 55,000 new and renewal apps since Jan. I guess it is a mix of the World going to Hell in a hand basket, uncertainty in November, and just good ol' Texas spunk. The long wait is due to the state not being ready, they only had 3 people in the CHL office, until they had to hire many temps and approve OT for them all recently.

I personally decided to after an array of shootings where the BG would ring the door bell and then shoot whoever answered, in the city next to mine. And then the final straw was the Omaha mall shooting last year, I have been to that mall and when that happened it hit me that this happened somewhere I have been and that it can happen at anytime where I am.

-Paco

Very Nice.

I have the Supertuck also. Very comfortable!!!

I did my own "custom combat cut". The leather seemed to get in the way of my thumb and slowing down my draw.
    Now 0 problems

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Ok, so last week I ordered a Cross Breed Supertuck, it may have been this week. Either way they are superfast on shipping their Supertuck.

I am impressed and I have only been wearing it for 30 minutes, I'm sure it will only get better; especially after a little saddle soap tonight.

Check out the pics.

I like my ST too, but that is going to print like crazy the way you're wearing it. Unless you walk around like a robot, the butt of that gun is going to stick out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links