PLUG

PLUG

This is a discussion on PLUG within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The title says it all, this is a "plug" for a friend that is starting to make Holsters. Bruce Gibson, also a member of this ...

Thread: PLUG

PLUG

The title says it all, this is a "plug" for a friend that is starting to make Holsters.

Bruce Gibson, also a member of this Forum, has been my friend for close to twenty years. He used to braid my bullropes, back when I was young and dumb.

Now he makes Belts and Saddles, and starting to make Holsters.

He's a little self conscious about his Holsters, but I think he has the potential to be great.

If this is located in the wrong section please feel free to delete or move it Moderators.

I'm not the one selling it, so I figured I'd place it here.

Biker

[Necessary Edit By QKShooter]
    Ebay Link Edited Out - No Can Do.
    See my post below.

He don't take custom orders? He just makes whatever and sells them?
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Administrator

That's Great News That He Starting To Make Holsters.

But, lets just leave this thread as a welcome announcement that he will soon be making some carry rigs.

His gun belts are absolutely as beautiful as they are obviously well constructed and functional.

Forum members can visit his website Gibson ProRodeo by clicking here.

I can't comment on his Bull Ropes 'cause you'll never get my hand tied to one of those insane, maniacal, spastic creatures with horns and stomping hooves.

I'm certain that his are fantastic bull ropes for anybody else but me.

Unfortunately you cannot post a forum thread with a link to a running Ebay or Gunbroker type auction.

Should it not sell on Ebay you may list it for sale here on DefensiveCarry as an individual item for sale in the DC Members Buy, Sell, Trade area.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quick Question

Can I list it in the "For Sale By Members" area and provide a link to the Ebay site?

In response to another poster: Yup, Bruce makes what he wants and sells them. He's made me a Holster for my Glock 19 and my J-Frame.

Sorry for the troubles, in regards to the link.

Biker

Administrator
    Nope. Sorry
    No items can be for sale here that are simultaneously running for sale someplace else (other forums OK). No links to running auctions.
    Last edited by JD; July 30th, 2008 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Clarified rules.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Bruce is a good friend and makes great products.

He has provided great support for my business and answered a ton of questions like "Where do I get this?" My wife and I have horses and have friends who use his horse related products with very good results and I know his holsters are great.

Keep up the good work Bruce.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Just what we need is another holster maker, how will I ever decide now!!!! Seriously, you are a good friend to post this. I look forward to seeing some of his work.
    We need to go through our holster maker list as many of the links aren't valid anymore, and there are some new guys that need to be added. I know I couldn't find Brock at Bluegrass Holsters on there.

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHornet View Post
    Just what we need is another holster maker, how will I ever decide now!!!! Seriously, you are a good friend to post this. I look forward to seeing some of his work.
    We need to go through our holster maker list as many of the links aren't valid anymore, and there are some new guys that need to be added. I know I couldn't find Brock at Bluegrass Holsters on there.

NCH
    You must be looking at the old list in the sticky. There are several posts in it that refer you to the current list which is found on the blue stripe at the top of the page under Forum Help and Extras. The link there is called Mega Holster-Makers Links and Bluegrass Holsters is the fifth link down in the third column.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

can you post pics of the holsters he's completed for you?
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Quote Originally Posted by dr_cmg View Post
    You must be looking at the old list in the sticky. There are several posts in it that refer you to the current list which is found on the blue stripe at the top of the page under Forum Help and Extras. The link there is called Mega Holster-Makers Links and Bluegrass Holsters is the fifth link down in the third column.
    Yeah I just went to the first list in the sticky, I haven't scrolled through all the other pages. It would sure be easier if we simply had the updated list and that's it in that sticky, JMHO.
    Thanks
    NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Links