Calling Mr. Brommeland - please pick up the white courtesy phone....

This is a discussion on Calling Mr. Brommeland - please pick up the white courtesy phone.... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm dying for that Max Con V and light/mag holder I ordered....

Thread: Calling Mr. Brommeland - please pick up the white courtesy phone....

Calling Mr. Brommeland - please pick up the white courtesy phone....

I'm dying for that Max Con V and light/mag holder I ordered.

2. Remove Ads

Lead Moderator
    Perhaps a call to Mr. B would be better. From what I understand he is a 1 man shop , and I imagine busy building holsters as well as taking orders and such. When I talked to him he was curteous and helpful, I imagine you will be treated the same.

Assistant Administrator
    KB, welcome

Never easy waiting for stuff but yeah - a call would be good!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Howdy and welcome aboard!

I'm working on them now and they will ship this week. Please accept my apologies for the delay.
    We never actually finished the new shop building. We got back to making holsters as soon as it was possible, but that left some stuff undone with the construction. In the past couple of weeks, we've had temps in the low double digits and things have been pretty miserable - parts of the shop are still not insulated and we have had temps of 40 degrees INSIDE.
    The finish process that we use is temperature sensitive. If the holsters get colder than about 70 degrees when they are wet, they'll turn this disgusting sky blue color and look like crap. As a result, I've spent more time doing construction in the past week than I have making holsters.
    The good news is that I got our heat source (a wood stove) installed today. Some plumbing is on the list for tomorrow and we're finishing the insulation on Monday. Tuesday, I'll be makin' holsters again.
    I want to thank you, and everyone else that have so patiently waited for their holsters. I know that I've been way behind schedule, but I'm rapidly getting back on track. I truly appreciate your patience. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Brommeland
    Howdy and welcome aboard!

I'm working on them now and they will ship this week. Please accept my apologies for the delay.
    We never actually finished the new shop building. We got back to making holsters as soon as it was possible, but that left some stuff undone with the construction. In the past couple of weeks, we've had temps in the low double digits and things have been pretty miserable - parts of the shop are still not insulated and we have had temps of 40 degrees INSIDE.
    The finish process that we use is temperature sensitive. If the holsters get colder than about 70 degrees when they are wet, they'll turn this disgusting sky blue color and look like crap. As a result, I've spent more time doing construction in the past week than I have making holsters.
    The good news is that I got our heat source (a wood stove) installed today. Some plumbing is on the list for tomorrow and we're finishing the insulation on Monday. Tuesday, I'll be makin' holsters again.
    I want to thank you, and everyone else that have so patiently waited for their holsters. I know that I've been way behind schedule, but I'm rapidly getting back on track. I truly appreciate your patience. Thanks again.
    Thanks for the update, Gary. Sorry to hear you're having troubles.

I'm being about as patient as I can - something akin to a 5-year-old at Christmas. :bouncy (3

Thanks for your concern, but this really doesn't qualify as having troubles. This is just a great big adventure that got out of hand!

Gary,
    You should have moved to AZ!
    Actually, I found out that stuff doesn't like excessive heat either. I had a few gallons delivered during our 115 degree summer days and the UPS guy left it outside all day when I was out. It kind of separated and kurdled like sour milk, with a nice film on top even after being poured into the buckets and mixed. Lovely...
    I wait until fall to order it now, just in case.

Thanks for the invitation, Mark, but no thanks. I had enough of sweating my butt off in FL. I don't even like summer here in the mountains, and it gets in the 60's at night during August.
    If I can't see my breath outside, it's too hot.

I told you you should have moved to WV Gary...

Ah told ya!
    "I Don't Want To Socialize With A Pinko Liberal Democrat Commie. Say What You Like About Republicans. We Stick To Our Convictions. Even When We Know We're Dead Wrong." Denny Crane:

Links