Pps iwb?

Pps iwb?

This is a discussion on Pps iwb? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What's a nice thin IWB holster for a Walther PPS? Thanks....

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Pps iwb?

  1. #1
    Member Array Air,Land&Sea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A Blue State
    Posts
    368

    Pps iwb?

    What's a nice thin IWB holster for a Walther PPS?
    Thanks.
    Freedom of speech does not excuse one from freedom of thought.


  2. #2
    JD
    JD is offline
    Administrator
    Array JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    19,237
    UBG Canute. , you might also like the HBE Com3, I just got one for my Colt Mustang and it's pretty thin as well: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...commander.html

    If you like kydex, I'd go with Comp-Tac.

  3. #3
    Member Array chickdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    UBG Canute. , you might also like the HBE Com3, I just got one for my Colt Mustang and it's pretty thin as well: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...commander.html

    If you like kydex, I'd go with Comp-Tac.
    Unless things have changed in the last month, Comp-Tac doens't make anything to fit the Walther PPS.

    I got a custom from Little Bear Holsters for mine. It's about as thin as you can ask for.
    A girl can never have too much jewelry or too much weaponry.

    - Princess Meredith NicEssus

  4. #4
    JD
    JD is offline
    Administrator
    Array JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    19,237
    Quote Originally Posted by chickdiver View Post
    Unless things have changed in the last month, Comp-Tac doens't make anything to fit the Walther PPS.

    I got a custom from Little Bear Holsters for mine. It's about as thin as you can ask for.
    Darn my eyes, I missed the "K" in PPKs.

  5. #5
    Member Array pjmaxm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    33

    DC Special IWB for Walther PPS. 20 deg's cant/black/rh design/low-med rd ht/nice leather....HBE Leatherworks

    While I would prefer loops, here is a nice and thin IWB from HBE. I would probably jump on this if you need something immediate.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    WoodsX Ut
    Posts
    770
    Thanks for all of the recommendations. I make so many Walther PPS holsters now its quite amazing. Jeff, who helps me in the shop on occasion, sat down yesterday and said "Well how many PPS holsters are we doing today?"...in a very joking manner. We made 5 of them yesterday.....that will teach him to joke! :D

    There are many great makers out there...many of which could help if you find a design that you like. If you want to contact me...Id love to chat with you.

    Nice little gun too...btw. Shoot well and god bless
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

  7. #7
    Member Array Air,Land&Sea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A Blue State
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Larsen View Post
    Thanks for all of the recommendations. I make so many Walther PPS holsters now its quite amazing. Jeff, who helps me in the shop on occasion, sat down yesterday and said "Well how many PPS holsters are we doing today?"...in a very joking manner. We made 5 of them yesterday.....that will teach him to joke! :D

    There are many great makers out there...many of which could help if you find a design that you like. If you want to contact me...Id love to chat with you.

    Nice little gun too...btw. Shoot well and god bless
    I wonder if your Pro is a good way to go for something this small and light.
    Thanks.
    Freedom of speech does not excuse one from freedom of thought.

  8. #8
    Member Array Catalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lake Erie Shore
    Posts
    372
    Yea, what's up with Comp-Tac ignoring the PPS? I've been asking them for what seems like a year now.

    Anyways, HBE is perfect for this thin gun

    Go Glock - until you can afford H&K

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Array RETSUPT99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    44,793
    If you want thin...try a Fist holster with a 'clip'...a lot less leather...many to choose from...
    Thinner? Try a kydex IWB (not my preference, I prefer leather).

    See 'Related Links'...search out Fist...many choices.

    Stay armed...go with leather...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

    ***********************************
    Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

  10. #10
    Senior Member Array lance22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,031
    [thread drift]

    Anyone's wife shoot their PPS? What do they think of it?

  11. #11
    Member Array chickdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by lance22 View Post
    [thread drift]

    Anyone's wife shoot their PPS? What do they think of it?
    I'm someone's wife, and I shoot my own PPS- that close enough :)?

    Love it. Carry it daily- it's small, lightweight and shoots like a dream. Recoil is fairly minimal (at least in 9MM- haven't shot he .40 version), thanks to the fact that the enginerds did some work on the spring in the design phase. There are a couple of good reviews out there that talk about the recoil spring design.

    Heather
    A girl can never have too much jewelry or too much weaponry.

    - Princess Meredith NicEssus

  12. #12
    VIP Member
    Array Thumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    7,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Air,Land&Sea View Post
    What's a nice thin IWB holster for a Walther PPS?
    Thanks.
    FIST!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

    "A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

  13. #13
    Member Array Ex-MA Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Concord, NH
    Posts
    48
    I have a PPS in 9mm...love the thing....IWB is from Earl's Repair Shop....My Pocket and IDPA holsters are homemade...they are not pretty, but they work...
    Ex-MA Hole on THR and TFL, too.

  14. #14
    VIP Member
    Array kentuckycarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    2,219
    Been huntn for holsters for my bro n law, he has a PPS. Kinda limited on what you can get. He wanted IWB...
    I found, Highnoon, UBG, HBE Leatherworks, Crossbreed ( I think ). I'm sure there are others out there..........

  15. #15
    VIP Member Array MNBurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,019
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuckycarry View Post
    Been huntn for holsters for my bro n law, he has a PPS. Kinda limited on what you can get. He wanted IWB...
    I found, Highnoon, UBG, HBE Leatherworks, Crossbreed ( I think ). I'm sure there are others out there..........
    Like me
    MNBurl

    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

conceal holster walther pps
,
iwb for walther pps
,
iwb holster walther pps
,
iwb leather holster walther pps
,
little bear holsters pps
,

pps iwb

,
thinnest iwb walther pps holster
,
walther pps concealed holster
,

walther pps holster iwb

,
walther pps inside waist holster
,

walther pps iwb holster

,
walther pps light
Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors