Gotta brag on my SuperTuck

This is a discussion on Gotta brag on my SuperTuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was just on a construction site with the Texas Baptist Men building a church and I was carrying in my SuperTuck. I had my ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta brag on my SuperTuck

Gotta brag on my SuperTuck

I was just on a construction site with the Texas Baptist Men building a church and I was carrying in my SuperTuck. I had my tool belt on around it, the pistol was at 3:15 or so and the tool belt just had to be let out a little (because of the gun and nothing else).

At one point I have to feel to make sure I still had my pistol on me, I literally couldn't feel it. The horshide option I went with kept a lot of the sweat from bleeding through to the pistol also, not 100% but most of it.

I highly recommend the SuperTuck!
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

2. Remove Ads

EW3
    +1000 for SuperTuck

I was breaking in my new SuperTuck for my Kahr CW40 last night. My friend never had a clue I had it on, even with just a t-shirt and it was so comfortable I almost forgot it was on!
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

All right. All these praises on this site about the Super Tuck finally convinced me to order one today. We'll see how it works for me. At least it has a 2 week trial period if for some strange reason it doesn't appeal to me.

EW3
    Just make sure you also get a good gun belt. I have a 1.5 inch DeSantis until my order from the Beltman comes in.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

Where did you buy the SuperTuck, suggestions?

EW3
    Quote Originally Posted by KSJustice View Post

Right from the source. Time from order to delivery? Less than 2 weeks!

CrossBreed Holsters, Innovative holsters for concealed carry-1911-Glock-HK-Sig-Taurus-Kimber-Springfield-Colt-XD

Quote Originally Posted by EW3 View Post
    Just make sure you also get a good gun belt. I have a 1.5 inch DeSantis until my order from the Beltman comes in.
    +1, I tried to use just a nice belt and it didn't work. I use the 5.11 belts, the ones that look normal and not like a LEO belt.

CrossBreed Holsters, Innovative holsters for concealed carry-1911-Glock-HK-Sig-Taurus-Kimber-Springfield-Colt-XD

I think the combination of reasonable price, 2 week trial, lifetime warranty (under normal use) and their super fast turnaround is what seems to make it in the running as a top holster on this site.

I am wearing it right now and am hardly aware of it, my bagel is more uncomfortable than the holster is
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Super Tuck

I have a Crossbreed Super Tuck and bought a 1.5 inch belt from Crossbreed. It carries a Hi-Power, I know its there because it is a heavy pistol. This rig hides the gun, I met some friends Thursday for coffee wearing shorts and an old knit shirt out. No one had a clue. I am working on the slacks and a tucked shirt. I think it can be done with this holster. 5' 7" 160 pounds. Still trying to loose another 5 pounds.

-- Richard
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

VIP Member
    Super Tuck, T-shirt and shorts and no one is none the wiser.

You can order it directly from Crossbreed or try James at Kelly's Police & Tactical - 417-831-3106 - one of their Dealers that stocks the most common Crossbreed holsters. CB gave me their name because when I ordered mine (over a year ago), CB was running about 4 weeks behind. I had mine from Kelly's within 2-3 days. CB has great customer service and answered all of my questions.

Wearing one of mine right now, by far my most comfortable holsters. Even without a Tee shirt it is comfortable

I don't know if any of you are making a cut on SuperTucks and beltman but you should be. After reading this thread I have decided to take the plunge and upgrade my rig. God this forum costs me a lot of money.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyboyLDB View Post
    You can order it directly from Crossbreed or try James at Kelly's Police & Tactical - 417-831-3106 - one of their Dealers that stocks the most common Crossbreed holsters. CB gave me their name because when I ordered mine (over a year ago), CB was running about 4 weeks behind. I had mine from Kelly's within 2-3 days. CB has great customer service and answered all of my questions.
    Kelley's does carry our products but only for "over the counter sales"
    They have been carrying our holsters for some time and are aware of this.

Due to an unfortunate issue with one dealer and also due to the well known problems with another holster maker in this regard, we no longer allow our dealers to ship out product, cash and carry only.

Thanks 'fer listenin'
    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters LLC
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

+1 on the Super-Tuck. I've tried several carry positions and a couple of different holsters for my SA XD-9 SC. The only position I can really conceal it while tucking is appendix carry. Anything from 3:00 to SOB sticks out like a sore thumb and makes a wacky looking gap to the side of a holster on me. 6' and 210 lbs. SO, the Super-Tuck is the only one I have found that I could shorten enough at the base for appendix carry. The K&D Defender series looks nice but I don't think they would come short enough to not be poking me in the crease of my leg while sitting. Luckily with the Super-Tuck I was able to trim off enough of the bottom to make it more comfortable. My dream holster would be something like the Defender series with enough drop to have the opening even with the belt but the bottom of the holster above the leg crease when sitting. (For my appendix carry) Oh well,....I can dream.
    Mr. President: They didn't die for open borders.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by ccman View Post
    Super Tuck, T-shirt and shorts and no one is none the wiser.
    Ditto! I carry my Tactical length XD 45 every day and even while playing in the band at church...no one is the wiser...just me.

I also have the older version in cowhide, as opposed to the new horsehide...either is the best I've ever owned.
    "If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." Romans 12:18
    ...if not...be prepared to meet Mr.10mm, .45, .40 or any one of their little brothers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links