Thank you CrossBreed

Thank you CrossBreed

This is a discussion on Thank you CrossBreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last year, I bought my first real holster - the Crossbreed IWB. At the time, I didn't know anything about holsters and didn't know about ...

Thread: Thank you CrossBreed

Thank you CrossBreed

Last year, I bought my first real holster - the Crossbreed IWB.

At the time, I didn't know anything about holsters and didn't know about this Forum. It looked comfortable so I ordered it.

IIRC, I received the holster in about 2 weeks or so.

Last week, I was on their website and noticed that they have changed their IWB a little bit. They now have the tuckable version as well as adjustable cant and different clips(none of this meant anything to me last year)

So I e-mailed CB and they said they could replace the J clips I have with the C clips as I felt the C clips would take some weight off my pants.

I sent them my holster on 8/15 and I just received it in the mail today. Not only is the turnaround time great, they replaced the belt clips for FREE!!!

Thanks Crossbreed and thanks Larry.
    Bitter and clinging to my guns and my religion.

They do rock. I wish they had clothing, I know it is goofy, but I like their logo and would like a nice polo to wear (as long as it is long enough so I don't print).

I have been toying with the idea of the IWB tuckable mag holster (single) but think that with my IWM holster already that it might be too much and I would have to get even bigger pants.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

i got my supertuck last weekend and the standard clips were not wrapping around my belt right...Mark mailed me out a set of J clips n/c.... works much better now.

Crossbreed is an A+ in my book.
    Let's Roll - Todd Beamer

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    They do rock. I wish they had clothing, I know it is goofy, but I like their logo and would like a nice polo to wear (as long as it is long enough so I don't print).

I have been toying with the idea of the IWB tuckable mag holster (single) but think that with my IWM holster already that it might be too much and I would have to get even bigger pants.
    Ditto on clothing!

I own two of their holsters and love the comfort and stability they offer, I can't say the same for the magazine holder...sits in the "old holster" drawer...rats.
    "If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." Romans 12:18
    ...if not...be prepared to meet Mr.10mm, .45, .40 or any one of their little brothers.

Links