H.B.E.- Great experience... Superb craftsmanship - Page 2

H.B.E.- Great experience... Superb craftsmanship

This is a discussion on H.B.E.- Great experience... Superb craftsmanship within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Glock DC is Med Brown....and calling is by far the easiest way to order. When you make holsters the way we do...you cant have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H.B.E.- Great experience... Superb craftsmanship

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    The Glock DC is Med Brown....and calling is by far the easiest way to order. When you make holsters the way we do...you cant have a shopping cart and order over the net...the site is just for reference only.
    Thanks again guys.....God Bless.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Well, I talked to Eric today, and am now in the queue for a DC Tuckable holster. I can't wait. I'm a little apprehensive at the thought of spending $140 for a holster, but I'm hoping that the money concerns will soon fade away after wearing it. After looking at all of the custom makers, Eric's work just stood above everyone's elses in my opinion.

For me, what set Eric's work apart is his design for tuckable IWB holsters. Most of the makers I've seen are using Kydex clips to hold the holster to the belt. Just as I belive that plastic has no part on a gun, I also believe plastic has no part on a holster. Give me steel, walnut, and leather any day of the week. Well, Eric sews in leather flaps that you can tuck behind, rather than using Kydex clips that you can tuck behind. I like that design better as I feel it's more "permanent".

Eric's work is first class. The best thing is that you won't die of old age waiting to get it.
    A veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable
    to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueDodge View Post
    Well, I talked to Eric today, and am now in the queue for a DC Tuckable holster. I can't wait. I'm a little apprehensive at the thought of spending $140 for a holster, but I'm hoping that the money concerns will soon fade away after wearing it. After looking at all of the custom makers, Eric's work just stood above everyone's elses in my opinion.
    I did too...not anymore. I wear mine a whole lot more since I got properly fitting leather for it. Mine is also a DC from Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Larsen View Post
    The Glock DC is Med Brown....and calling is by far the easiest way to order. When you make holsters the way we do...you cant have a shopping cart and order over the net...the site is just for reference only.
    Thanks again guys.....God Bless.
    Eric and Moe,

Thanks for taking time to answer my question on the color. l really, really like it. I'm hoping that the color Med Brown in Moe's picture is pretty close to how it really looks in person. Pictures tend to NOT give it's true color.

Anyway thanks again. My next order will definitely be in MEDIUM BROWN!
    SA EMP ~ Sig P232s ~ Walther PP ~ Makarov ~ S&W 442 ~ Ruger LCP
    HK USP Compact ~ HK P2000sk ~ RIA Tactical ~ FN Hi-Power ~ Sig GSR C3

TwinCarry, you should know that when I talked to Eric, he told me that this holster is on the lighter end of what Medium Brown normally turns out. He indicated that most time than not, Medium Brown will come out darker than this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueDodge View Post
    TwinCarry, you should know that when I talked to Eric, he told me that this holster is on the lighter end of what Medium Brown normally turns out. He indicated that most time than not, Medium Brown will come out darker than this.

Sir, thank you very much.

That's good to know. It looks like other than BLACK & CORDOVAN, any other color is not a guarantee that it would turn out to be EXACTLY what you would expect (I think).

Thanks again!
    SA EMP ~ Sig P232s ~ Walther PP ~ Makarov ~ S&W 442 ~ Ruger LCP
    HK USP Compact ~ HK P2000sk ~ RIA Tactical ~ FN Hi-Power ~ Sig GSR C3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links