Originally Posted by Eric Larsen
Just another reason I choose to give my business to folks like you. I've gotten consistently better service with one man operations (or very small shops) than with the bigger, "corporate-style" outfits. Sure it takes a bit longer to get my order but I know it was made specifically for ME and that increases my pride in ownership. Guess I view fine leather as "practical art."
So far my collection involves:
- Kramer IWB (the Summer Special style, sold off)
- Milt Sparks Watch Six (SA Champion)
- Alessi Hard Shell Talon (my current J-frame EDC)
- Larsen's COM3 Tuckable (Full carry rig for J-frame ... currently on order)
- Next will be Gary Brommeland's work, then Matt DelFatti's, then Tucker or K&D ....
So far I've never been disappointed and I honestly don't expect to be. :wink: