Conceal comfort

Conceal comfort

This is a discussion on Conceal comfort within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone tried this holster concealcomfort??? looks impressive but I can not find any reviews. What do people reccomend. My son found his, but I ...

Thread: Conceal comfort

Conceal comfort

Has anyone tried this holster concealcomfort??? looks impressive but I can not find any reviews. What do people reccomend. My son found his, but I am a bigger guy and it seems everything is noticable. I carry a sig 229. Input would be a help. Thanks

Lead Moderator
    Got a link to the product?
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

me
    Rocky, from what i see looks like the old "pager pal" is back

Mustang, is this what you were referring to
    Conceled Comfort Cell Pal Concealed Carry Holster Total Concealment undercover ccw armed citizens conceled weapon permit no fanny packs deep cover covert carry

The draw method of this leaves more than a lot to be desired, I have not carried it but have had time to play with one for a good while. It requires you have 2 hands to draw, what happens when you have a child in one arm, or are carrying something - sorry SOL.

Also though it may look quick I could never get it to pop like that and I had some slack in my trousers.
    Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

I tried a bunch for my old 229 but, superise, the Galco pancake was the best WRT comfort and concealment.

There's no pic on your post.........link?

Also, FWIW, carrying isn't comfortable by nature. It's comforting, but not always comfortable.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

JD
    Administrator
    I had a "pager pal", it was the biggest waste of money I've ever encountered.

Thanks. I am still looking for a holster. I figured I would throw it out there. It is the old pager pal. I havent found any reveiws on it. Mnay choices and I have already bought 2 holsters and dont like any of them. Sig paddle, Bianchi. Neither doesnt conceal the gun to well.

Maybe try an MTAC. It's the best IWB holster I have found that is available in a reasonable time frame.

Just say NO to the "pager pal" concept. Tried one about 3 years ago and it is a crummy holster, and way over-priced to boot. The best suggestion I've heard for one is to attach it inside a drawer for a desk gun.

Otherwise, for the money, you can do much, much better.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

i saw the guy at the gunshow giving his rehearsed loud speech. At first people were like "cool".... about 2 minutes later, they were like OH, ok....Im sure there are people that like them, but it seemed overpriced and impractical to me. But that is one mans opinion. Anything that needs a loud abnoxious salesman (like the loud guy on tv that sales everything from detergent to insurance, u know the guy with dark hair and beard and shouts alot) is an immediate turnoff. you can get a crossbreed tucker for that price...
    Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it ......

Don't have any affiliation.

Actually one handed draw is possible. I kinda liken it to when you are wearing a tuckable you have to first untuck your shirt - a little extra work is involved.

For it to work like in the video the leather has to be very broken in - notice when he draws how flexible the leather is. I put a cell phone in the holder with an empty holster and flopped it back and forth for a good while over a period of days. The speed of my draw increased dramatically.

Thanks for input. It gave me adeas. I tried carrying my sig inside my belt about 3:30 position and tilted away from my hip. It seems it hides well and doesnt get in the way of sitting. I am getting close.

MTAC

One of the most comfortable IWB holsters you will find, quick turnaround, and great customer service. Can't go wrong!

Comp-Tac : Products
    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Sir Winston Churchill

Sponsored Links