Good Belt that doesn't have 30day wait?

This is a discussion on Good Belt that doesn't have 30day wait? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered a belt from Comp-Tac, while I was waiting on my Beltman, and I got it in three days, try it you will like ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Belt that doesn't have 30day wait?

Talking Belt under 30 Days

I ordered a belt from Comp-Tac, while I was waiting on my Beltman, and I got it in three days, try it you will like it .

2. Remove Ads

Cabela's Double Duty Belt

Cabella's Double Duty belt. On sale now for $29. Was $39. Wait time was 5 days. Very sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by JHoff View Post
    The best bet will be someone who carries them in stock such as all the above replies.

Some may tell you that Looper Leather will have a turn around in 30 days or less but in my experience, it's a lie. That exact reason was why I chose Looper but I was extremely disappointed in their communication, the 7 weeks it took(rather than the quoted 2 I was told), and after voicing my dissatisfaction, I was ignored. I'd heard good and bad about them prior to my purchase but most of the bad was from years before in the archives and the recent posts were all very positive. Just be aware...
    they are terrible at communication,i got a belt from them a few months ago and it took way to long to get to me..i do like the belt though for the cost.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by buzzgum View Post
    Cabela's Double Duty Belt

Cabella's Double Duty belt. On sale now for $29. Was $39. Wait time was 5 days. Very sturdy.
    thats a good idea,if you have one near your area just go there and get a thick belt.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

VIP Member
    Galco!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Generally, you can find a handful of newer "gun" type belts for sale, here and there. Pick one that's even a few sizes larger than you need, then simply pay $15-20 at the local shop to have it quickly resized.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

rafter gunleather

i currently have one of their 1 1/4 inch belts and love it , 55 dollars.
    i just called them and ordered a 1 1/2 incher. when you talk to them ask if they have it in stock, they will send it out that day or the next . by the way i also have one of their holsters, very high quality stuff for a GREAT price.

good luck

Holster for people you know Quality

i might add that i carry a glockk 23 and get no belt sag whatsoever, with the 1 1/4 belt

Wilderness belt, as mentioned. But, it looks very tactical, so it is not a good choice, if you are wearing dress clothes. Dillon Precision, the reloading folks have nice leather gun belts in their Blue Press catalog, www.bluepress.com. Sent a PM

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Mitch Rosen from Dillon Reloading. Runs about $70 and is a great belt.

Quote Originally Posted by JHoff View Post
    The best bet will be someone who carries them in stock such as all the above replies.

Some may tell you that Looper Leather will have a turn around in 30 days or less but in my experience, it's a lie. That exact reason was why I chose Looper but I was extremely disappointed in their communication, the 7 weeks it took(rather than the quoted 2 I was told), and after voicing my dissatisfaction, I was ignored. I'd heard good and bad about them prior to my purchase but most of the bad was from years before in the archives and the recent posts were all very positive. Just be aware...
    It might piss you off that I was able to walk into their store and pick one up off the rack.. :P
    Local places ftmfw.
    "If you don't have any guns and someone breaks in, what are you going to shoot them with?"
    -Dale Gribble.

Where do bad folks go when they die. They don't go to heaven where the angels fly. Go to a lake of fire and fry, see them again 'till the Fourth of July

Quote Originally Posted by sass20485 View Post
    Wilderness belt, as mentioned. But, it looks very tactical, so it is not a good choice, if you are wearing dress clothes. Dillon Precision, the reloading folks have nice leather gun belts in their Blue Press catalog, Dillon Precision: Reloaders, Reloading Equipment, Bullet Reloading, Bullet Reloaders. Sent a PM
    Never wear dress clothes. If I do, pocket carry is the way. Tucking holsters don't seem that they'd really be practical. I have seen people try it and to me, it always looks like too much hassle. So I'd either do off body carry, pocket, or if I have a jacket...OWB of some type.

Speaking of OWB...i need to think about holsters for that area too. Another topic though.

Wilderness is good, but not 'dressy'...Looper Leather is pretty fast.
    I have two Wilderness and 4 Looper Leather...they all work well.

Stay armed...use a good belt...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Wilderness is good, but not 'dressy'...Looper Leather is pretty fast.
    I have two Wilderness and 4 Looper Leather...they all work well.

Stay armed...use a good belt...stay safe!
    concealed gun means you can't see my belt either right?

I've ordered from Looper twice. Both times I had my belt in less than a week. I have their kydex reinforced belt, both in black and brown.

Stay away from the 511 kydex/leather. It's made in China and the edges peel off to reveal the inner kydex. It was nice at first, but the lack of quality showed after a short time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links