HBE comes through!

This is a discussion on HBE comes through! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; After his troubles and all Eric delivered my old order for one of his Pro GS tuckables. It is Eric's usual great work. After all ...

Thread: HBE comes through!

HBE comes through!

After his troubles and all Eric delivered my old order for one of his Pro GS tuckables. It is Eric's usual great work. After all the guff he has taken I'm glad to see him still putting out his great products. Thanks Eric.

GS_Kimber.jpg

GS_Kimber 2.jpg
    George Orwell: "That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

2. Remove Ads

That is pretty!!!!

HBE

That is very nice!

Eric is a great builder and a good dude.

Enjoy!!

Very nice. I just bought an extremely gently used HBE holster and it is beautiful. It's perfect with my P9 and I carry it every day.

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    For those who have ordered from Eric in recent weeks or months, what waiting times is he quoting and has he delivered within reasonable window of his quote?

Thanks,
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    For those who have ordered from Eric in recent weeks or months, what waiting times is he quoting and has he delivered within reasonable window of his quote?

Thanks,
    Jerry
    Hi Jerry,

I just ordered an exotic (elephant) gun belt from him a few days ago and sounded like he was running right on schedule 4-6 weeks, but I would give him a call.

Craiger
    In God we trust, Everyone else we monitor...

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    Hi Craiger,
    Thanks. That sounds like a reasonable time frame. I'll give him a call, but I wonder if he is holding pretty closely to his estimated delivery times.

Regards,
    Jerry

he is holding close to his time frame. I just got an awesome pair of holsters from him(will have pics in a few days). I think my order took 1 month for 2 custom sharks! His work is top notch!!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I got a holster from him a month ago - it took two weeks from when I ordered to when I had it in my hand.
    A veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable
    to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Author unknown

It took around two weeks to get my Pro Tuckable TL...an excellent holster.

I know 1911's have safety's, but isn't it the point of a good holster to cover the trigger?

I think the way people look at it is IWB not a lot of chance that something will get in there..
    Here is another example from another maker..

I wear it a lot with no trouble..

Now when Eric makes OWB they look like this..

Fully covered..

I just recieved the 2 holsters that I ordered from Eric this week. I've carried on a daily basis for almost 28 years. I've had alot of weapons and holsters over the years, his are among the best and I waited only 2 weeks. His service is excellent!

Senior Member Array the_fallguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisou View Post
    I know 1911's have safety's, but isn't it the point of a good holster to cover the trigger?
    Take a closer look at the pic and you'll see the gun isn't fully seated in the holster.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Where self preservation is concerned, if you're not cheating, your not trying...

Links