New Holster from K&D - Page 3

New Holster from K&D

This is a discussion on New Holster from K&D within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; TonyW: Yes, there is an extra charge for the tooling design you see. The extra cost is dependent on what you want on the holster. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Holster from K&D

TonyW:

Yes, there is an extra charge for the tooling design you see. The extra cost is dependent on what you want on the holster. For example, the eagle tooled onto the holster is an additional $25 over the cost of the holster itself.

I can do a variety of designs. Please feel free to contact me at leathercraft - at - hotmail.com if you have any questions.

K-Man,
    Great job on the Cochise Defender and mag holder!! Only wish my dig camera still worked so I could show it off.. I think I'll be looking for an OWB sometime after the New Year. That CD really makes my PCR disapear. Fellas check this guy out, FIRST rate goods here. Talk to ya later, Merry Christmas!
    CraigJS

Quote Originally Posted by K-Man
    TonyW:

Yes, there is an extra charge for the tooling design you see. The extra cost is dependent on what you want on the holster. For example, the eagle tooled onto the holster is an additional $25 over the cost of the holster itself.

I can do a variety of designs. Please feel free to contact me at leathercraft - at - hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks. Won't be ordering anything until after the first of the year but considering options for IWB and OWB. Appreciate the info.

Will do on the report on how I like them. Thanks all for the welcome too. I live under the "Jim Doyle Dictatorship" in Wisconsin so I still can't carry in my state. I am cautiously optimistic of a veto override soon though! I am also very hopeful after next November we will have a new Gov. I do however have a Florida permit and do a lot of traveling on the US highways so I do carry where legal. I am also active in IDPA and am a Safety Officer there so I do experience a fair amount of that "trigger time is happy time."

Tim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links