Change in holsters

Change in holsters

This is a discussion on Change in holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well it's fall here in north texas and it just starting to get cooler , so I retierd my summer holster ( a modified pager ...

Thread: Change in holsters

Change in holsters

Well it's fall here in north texas and it just starting to get cooler , so I retierd my summer holster ( a modified pager pal ) for my fall, winter , spring ,all around holster ( galco m1x owb ) and boy did i feel wierd, It took me about 2 hours shopping with the wifiy to get over the feeling that every one was looking at the print of my colt defender on my shirt.
    I regrest to my first wally world walk! But by the end of the afternoon It was all behind me, i forgot that i even had my pistol with me !
    Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?
    EDC's Colt Defender 45 acp and S&W 442 .38
    Springfield XD 45 acp
    Ruger SR9
    Ruger Super RedHawk .44 mag
    mossberg 590 12 gauge tactical
    bushmaster AR15-M4

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan4x4 View Post
    Well it's fall here in north texas and it just starting to get cooler , so I retierd my summer holster ( a modified pager pal ) for my fall, winter , spring ,all around holster ( galco m1x owb ) and boy did i feel wierd, It took me about 2 hours shopping with the wifiy to get over the feeling that every one was looking at the print of my colt defender on my shirt.
    I regrest to my first wally world walk! But by the end of the afternoon It was all behind me, i forgot that i even had my pistol with me !
    Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?
    Seems natural to feel that way. After a while though I would think it would be no big deal.

Holsters

Yeah, I understand.
    I may wear my Kramer paddle for my P7 for a week and the next week, I will wear one of my between the belt holsters with it. It does take some getting used to.
    Same with guns, at times. Going from my summer carry of a Glock 23 to my 5" Colt or HP. I have to do some dry fire drills to make sure I am doing the right thing, so to speak.

Cheers!

My IWB holster is my normal carry. I don't feel it (I have it on right now...) and I don't ever think about it. It's like my watch or wallet, it's just always there.

Stay armed...feel natural, be comfortable...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links