Anyone else not have a BUTT?

This is a discussion on Anyone else not have a BUTT? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Today I received my Crossbreed SuperTuck for my Para P13 and Gunbelt. They appear to be absolutely top notch products. I have previously carried the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not have a BUTT?

Anyone else not have a BUTT?

Today I received my Crossbreed SuperTuck for my Para P13 and Gunbelt. They appear to be absolutely top notch products. I have previously carried the Para in an IWB from Galco with a Kmart belt. This setup is a definate improvement, but here's the rub...........

If I tighten my belt enough to hold the Para on my hip, it gets uncomfortable pretty quickly. If I loosen it one notch, with the weight of the gun, I feel like a gang banger wearing my pants around the bottom of my butt trying to look cool. I can almost pull my jeans to my knees without loosening my belt. Anyone else without a butt have this problem? Would suspenders possibly help?

I guess I could get out the leather punch and put in a hole halfway between the tight one and the loose one, I don't really know how I could grow an ass, all I seem to be able to grow is stomach

I'm thinking that it might be time for me to get a lighter gun. Something like an Ultra CDP II should fill the bill. Hopefully, I could sell that to the other half that I "NEED" the lighter gun due to lack of ass.

Lon
    Last edited by pgrass101; September 25th, 2008 at 09:37 AM. Reason: remove language Work around

2. Remove Ads

If you can pull off suspenders, go for it. Possibly a change in belts as well.
    Beretta 92FS

What position do you wear your crossbreed at? I have no ass either (5'7" @ 135 lbs) and found wearing my crossbreed with the left clip at almost the 12 o'clock position with the right clip at the 3 o'clock position works best for me.

If you're doing a cover garment, suspenders may be a great way to go. I do wear SPECIFIC ones under a leather vest while carrying a heavy load. Check out Perry's stuff that hooks to your belt, NOT your pants...
    Industrial Original Perry Suspenders
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

i have had this issue since i first started carrying, i have a bit of a gut/belly and not much of a rear end, the gun pulls down unless i get it really tight, then it hurts when i sit down, i have tried many belts. it was 101 degrees today in az, i cant bear more than a light T-shirt. so no shoulder rig or suspenders for me, so i ankle and pocket carry most of the time.

It also helps to wear trousers cut to ride high--so the band and belt wrap around your waist.

Anyone else not have an A$$?
    Never had one, never will. I'm just glad I can sit down. I also suggest a good quality belt. The Kmart, WalMart, and Sears 'pleather' belts simply stretch way too much, aren't wide enough, or thick enough to make up for no A$$.

Administrator
    If you are wanting an ass - we have a few extra ones that are members here on DefensiveCarry and we could let you have one of those.
    In fact we just got rid of a real big one today.

Seriously...punch the extra hole in your belt and try that first.

ALSO...it helps if your gun belt is really stiff then you can wear it a tad bit looser and the stiffness of belt will better distribute the weight of the firearm and your pants will still stay up.

If you wear your paints under your gut, you are already behind the curve. A good IWB holster actually gave me something in my drawers to hold them up. With low pants, short barrels rule.

Try the widest belt that will fit your holster and belt loops. I've found that this helps considerably. A thin belt tends to stretch and slide down more.
    Member NRA, SAF and Georgiacarry.org
    “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

I can almost pull my jeans to my knees without loosening my belt. Anyone else without a butt have this problem?
    The condition you are describing is known as WBBS (white boy butt syndrome). I too suffer from this. Sadly, there is no cure for this condition.
    America: Your government is not ignoring you, it's insulting you.

The Bill of Rights: Void where prohibited by law.

I don't carry my Para 1911, but I do carry a Kahr P9 IWB at 3 o'clock, no belt, but I do wear HD suspenders over a tucked t-shirt and under an untucked cover shirt. I have carried the 1911 a few times, but I find the extra weight bothersome. Comfort isn't everythng, but it is something to consider.

I also suffer from WBBS. Bought a gun-belt from Beltman it made a world of difference. Nice and stiff to spread the weapon weight. My M&P 40c is lighter at 2lbs, carried in a MTAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy W. View Post
    The condition you are describing is known as WBBS (white boy butt syndrome). I too suffer from this. Sadly, there is no cure for this condition.

Not sure when I developed the butt, but I am a white boy that has a butt. lol. Might have been from wrestling or from running while I was AD in USMC. First thing my wife noticed when we met.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Eat more pizza= grow more ass...that's my prescription....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links