MTAC vs Crossbreed - Page 5

MTAC vs Crossbreed

This is a discussion on MTAC vs Crossbreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by muddy Are you kidding me. The extra piece of leather on the MTAC at its widest is only 1/16 of an inch ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MTAC vs Crossbreed

Quote Originally Posted by muddy View Post
    Are you kidding me. The extra piece of leather on the MTAC at its widest is only 1/16 of an inch and it is tapered toward the inside of the holster. The CB looks like the first designs for something like an MTAC its there but not quite finished. I can not believe that people pay $70.00 for something that unfinished. I looked at the CB when I was looking but after comparing it to a MTAC I realized the there was no comparison, MTAC is by far the best for the money. My MTAC is hot with the pad of leather it has, the CB has to be even worse with the 1/2 of cow its made out of. There is just no question even looking at pictures the MTAC is tops.
    Without experiencing both - you cannot give a realistic opinion. Only on what you are perceiving in the looks department from web pages and posted pics.

I agree with another post try them out. I know CB does this - but Comp-Tac did not when I purchased. Although they did let me trade in my CTAC for a MTAC.

I posted earlier in this thread. I now have been wearing my CB all morning. To Wal-Mart, Sams, Mall, etc. No digging in anywhere (wearing at about 3:30). It rides nice on a gun belt I bought from Cabela's.

I know from just the last 4 hours that I could wear this all day.

I am, however, going to purchase a Minotaur Gladiator Holster OWB next week. If it is made as well as everyone says their MTAC is, I should be very happy.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found raped and dead in an alley, strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker took two to the chest.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links