AKJ Concealco j-frame with TB?

This is a discussion on AKJ Concealco j-frame with TB? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a nice Bianchi OWB for my older S&W .38 chief's special (i.e. model 36), but I haven't had much luck with some of ...

Thread: AKJ Concealco j-frame with TB?

I have a nice Bianchi OWB for my older S&W .38 chief's special (i.e. model 36), but I haven't had much luck with some of the IWB I've looked at. So, it's time to take the plunge at purchasing one online.

I really like the AKJ Concealco IWB, but I haven't been able to see one with the thumb break for the j-frame models. I understand the merits of how the TB may slow down draw, etc, but for me it's a requirement (and I'm already used to it with the Bianchi).

Does anyone have this IWB holster for a j-frame with the TB and can post a picture? Or, can you at least verify that the TB slips behind the hammer? I'd appreciate it.

Here's a pic for reference:

Have you tried contacting Concealco directly? They might be able to send you a photo,or answer your questions. I have one of their IWB's for my SP101, but no thumb break on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sass20485 View Post
    Have you tried contacting Concealco directly? They might be able to send you a photo,or answer your questions. I have one of their IWB's for my SP101, but no thumb break on it.
    That's normally the first thing I do - start with the company. However, according to the website, they're a pretty small operation and fully admit to being more dedicated to producing their product than answering e-mails, given that it's too easy to become quickly overcome with e-mail inquiries. It sounds harsher the way I said it instead of they way they say it. I respect their honesty. Figured it best to start here first.

Sponsored Links