RM Holsters

This is a discussion on RM Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; CAUTION: If you do not like kydex, read no further! I just recently purchased two holsters from Rocketman Welcome to our online store , and ...

Thread: RM Holsters

RM Holsters

CAUTION: If you do not like kydex, read no further!

I just recently purchased two holsters from Rocketman Welcome to our online store, and I am thoroughly impressed. Each holster was $55.90 including shipping and took about two weeks to receive.

Both are molded from a single piece of kydex including the clip or paddle and have tension adjustment screws so you can tune the retention to your preference.

The "Low Rider" is a kydex IWB with a single wide kydex clip that clamps tightly around the belt. There is a relief molded into the center of the clip to clear a pants loop and to provide something to grab onto to remove the holster (it's needed! when this holster is clamped around your belt, it is not going anywhere!). The gun is held tightly against your body (there is a slide shield to protect against chafing). Concealability is as good as any holster I've seen and comfort is excellent.

The real shocker is the "ECP" (extreme cant paddle) holster. Forget everything you ever heard about paddle holsters. I own three other polymer paddle holsters (Blackhawk Serpa CQC, Fobus, and Desantis D94), and this one blows them all away. I carry a relatively large pistol (FNP-9) which is not real easy to conceal; with this holster concealability matches any OWB holster I have tried and many IWB's. Unlike other paddle holsters, there is no tendency for the butt of the gun to tip outward; it is held close against the side. It is a somewhat high riding holster, but I actually prefer that. It is so comfortable, it is almost easy to forget the gun is there.

RM Holsters is a one-man operation, and the owner/designer is obviously someone who carries himself and understands the needs of the CCW community. Do yourself a favor, and check out his holsters.

I am in no way connected with RM Holsters except as a VERY satisfied customer.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Their holster photos really need to be larger on their web site.
    Possibly you could post some larger photos of yours for our members here.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

As requested, here are some pictures. Note that these are LEFT handed holsters and the "in use" pictures were taken in a mirror.

The IWB holster:

The Paddle holster:

Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Senior Member Array KevinDooley's Avatar
    Those are pretty nice lookin' for kydex. Sounds like they work well - I'll have to check them out when I decide to pick up an OWB holster...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

I have an RM Extreme Cant Paddle that works okay. I don't carry this gun much, but it carries just fine in this holster. It's a nice, simple design.

I've never tried one of their holsters but their mag-pouches work great.
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

Website poorly contrived but his holsters are excellent.

Yeah, Jeff's holsters are great. He said one of the big-name instructors (can't recall, maybe Awerbuck) called him and said he'd been hearing good stuff and ordered a dozen or so different ones to try. Be interested in hearing the feedback but don't get to see Jeff very often. I'm sure it was good.

Stay safe.
    Bob

Links