Defensive Carry banner

Triple K Belt, Opinions Anyone?

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cop2b 
#1 ·
Any one using these Triple K in 1.5 or 1.75 wide? Please give me your opinions before I buy.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I had a Triple K belt once thinking it would save me money. Trust me it was not meant to hold up anything other than your pants. I ended up having to spend additional money to buy a Galco belt, which after over 20 years still looks like new.

#5 ·
definitely check out the beltman. You can get a great bullhide belt for around $70 that looks great and works great to hold up your gun. I have two, one I have had for three years and is holding up very well.

#6 ·
I was in the same boat a few weeks back. I had already purchased a 5.11 "leather" belt against the feedback here. I was disappointed after a few weeks of use. The coating wears off the stiffner.

I researched for several days and broke down and purchased two Beltman belts. Should be here is a couple more weeks. The guy called me from Beltman to make sure he had everything correct - really great customer service. I can't wait for the belts.

#8 ·
Two thumbs up for the beltman. Got mine recently and couldn't be happier. :35:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.