Looking for leather holster for wife's .22

This is a discussion on Looking for leather holster for wife's .22 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Phoenix HP 22 that i bought my wife. On occasion I will carry it when we walk the dogs in the woods. ...

Thread: Looking for leather holster for wife's .22

Looking for leather holster for wife's .22

I have a Phoenix HP 22 that i bought my wife. On occasion I will carry it when we walk the dogs in the woods. I am looking for a decent leather holster for it. Any Ideas? really dont like the nylon or kydex. I have been doing a search on the net and have nt found anyone that makes one. It is an odd gun but it is great to have. My wife loves the thing.

2. Remove Ads

My honest suggestion and advice to you and your wife is don't waste any more money on a gun like that and take the holster money and put it in a piggy bank and save up for a better quality gun and larger caliber. If you want to plink with a cheap gun that's one thing, but to bet your life and possibly the wife of the one you love the most on a $69 handgun is just foolish. I don't mean this to be rude, but these guns are junk, there is a reason why Gang bangers use them and then throw them in a trash can. You don't have to spend $500 to get a relaible and capable carry gun, they can be had for $300 +/- . Please take this advice to heart.
    NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

NChornet, point taken but you misunderstand. I dont rely on this gun as an EDC more of a BUG. Occasionally I will drop it in my pocket if I am going out in the woods behind my house or like I said, taking the dogs out. My XD9SC does EDC duty. Sometimes i like to travel light though. Its better than a rock...
    Besides my Beretta Neos .22 with the 7 1/2 inch barrell and red dot is even tougher to find a holster for. LOL ( my wife also has a .357 Taurus wheelgun in her pocketbook but she doesnt carry that in the woods)
    Last edited by major99; October 11th, 2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: more info

Try Nate at UBG Holsers, he's a member here (Jarhead 79), his prices are more than fair and his quality is excellent.

Links