Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; They get an 11 from me as well, had my holster and belt for over six months and it's great. As for customer service, I ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..!

They get an 11 from me as well, had my holster and belt for over six months and it's great. As for customer service, I broke one of my clips (yes my fault). Called for replacement and few days later 2 new clips arrived No charge, it does not get any better then that.
    I also like the fact that I'm supporting a Missouri company.
    Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do

2. Remove Ads

Modified CrossBreed holster

I wear a Crossbreed holster daily and have for over a year. I had problems with the plastic/kydex clips breaking and the holster tended to move on my belt during the day. I had a kinfemaker replace the clips with leather straps with a snap and my problems solved. The only issue is that I can no longer tuck my shirt in but I always wear it outside anyway. The comfort of the holster is great.

Thumbs up Super Tuck for Glock 26

My Super Tuck arrived about 1 week ago. It took only 4 days to arrive. I spent a few days experimenting with the adjustments and the position to find a sweet spot that is comfortable sitting, walking and driving. Now that I've found it I'm really happy with it.
    Before I got the Super Tuck I was thinking of buying a pocket pistol just for ease of carry. But now with the Super Tuck I can carry my Glock 26 all day and barely be aware of it.

The leather backing is about 1/8" thick and the Kydex holster is about 1/16". So altogether it probably adds less than 1/4" to the thickness of the pistol. That helps to make it concealable. And the leather backing keeps the sharp corners of the pistol from digging into my ribs. The Kydex fits very snugly around the pistol. It produces kind of a snap-in effect to keep the pistol in place.

You really can tuck your shirt in around it, as long as the shirt is loose-fitting and you puff it out a bit. I prefer leaving the shirt out though.

Some folks say it's ugly, but I say so what? If I wanted beauty I wouldn't own a Glock. I want performance and I get it with the Glock and the Super Tuck. I give it an A+.

It's not uncomfortable with the metal touching the skin at all? I've heard nothing but good things, but just figured I'd ask anyways. :)

-Jeff-

Not at all. Can't feel a thing. Weird, though...mine didn't come with the logo stamped on it.

EW3
    Quote Originally Posted by unisonic12 View Post
    Not at all. Can't feel a thing. Weird, though...mine didn't come with the logo stamped on it.
    They just started doing that I think as I had one from about a year ago I sent back to have a horsehide backing put on to replace the cowhide. It arrived back with the Crossbreed logo stamped in it. Yes, it's not a pretty holster, but it's the most easily worn and most concealable one out of my collection.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

Distinguished Member Array lacrosse50's Avatar
    I've had mine for a full year now, and it has held up very well to (almost) daily use. It and the M&P 40c it holds for me have been my one and only carry setup all year. I couldn't be happier, and have recommended it without hesitation to any that ask for carry recommendations.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer

NRA Life Member

I keep hearing more and more good things about this holster. I think I may have to make the jump and get myself one even though I am not a big fan of IWB carry. Maybe the problem has been that the holsters I have had have all be uncomfortable.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyBeefo View Post
    It's not uncomfortable with the metal touching the skin at all? I've heard nothing but good things, but just figured I'd ask anyways. :)

-Jeff-
    They are flush or slightly recessed. I wear next to my skin all the time with no issues at all on comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by unisonic12
    Not at all. Can't feel a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyboyLDB View Post
    They are flush or slightly recessed. I wear next to my skin all the time with no issues at all on comfort.
    Thanks for the input guys!

-Jeff-

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyBeefo View Post

-Jeff-
    Most of that metal is sitting on underwear, if you are talking about the rivets. Those sit below the beltline and I don't go commando, so they are resting on my fruit of the looms!

Is the horsehide option worth the money, or is just the plain cowhide good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by David S View Post
    I want performance and I get it with the Glock and the Super Tuck. I give it an A+.
    +1 on both accounts

Does he make one for a SIG P6 (P225)?

Quote Originally Posted by derekc23 View Post
    Does he make one for a SIG P6 (P225)?
    It's not listed on their website, but e-mail them to find out for sure. The owner is pretty well known for his customer service.

-Jeff-

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links