Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was thinking about the velcro option, and e-mailed Crossbreed about how much thickness it does (or doesn't add). However, someone brought up a good ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..!

I was thinking about the velcro option, and e-mailed Crossbreed about how much thickness it does (or doesn't add). However, someone brought up a good point: velcro wears out over time. I'm not sure if I want to go with that option now.

So far, the clips haven't been an issue for me, as far as concealment goes. I tend to wear black most of the time anyway.

And I find that most people tend not to stare at my waist.

-JT

2. Remove Ads

i thought the point of having a good gun belt was to support the weight of the gun. i don't want to have to cinch up my pants to make it tight on the holster....

Lots of nice comments on a holster that looks like it 'hugs' the body.
    My only concern is the barrel of the sidearm hanging below the holster, I prefer my sidearm fully covered by the holster (I realize it's an IWB...OMO).

Stay armed...enjoy the armed comfort...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by NRATodd View Post
    i thought the point of having a good gun belt was to support the weight of the gun. i don't want to have to cinch up my pants to make it tight on the holster....
    I agree.. and I don't cinch up my belt that tight. I hadn't really thought much about the weight of the rig... I was just saying what my perception was. Maybe I was making some bad assumptions.

Either way, the velcro setup is stable and comfortable. Maybe I'm just not communicating very well. -
    Heisenberg may have slept here

Another completely satisfied customer here. They told me two weeks to delivery; the holster and 1 1/2" belt arrived in 11 days.

I carry a Ruger P85 in it quite comfortably.

Here's another vote for brown clips of some sort. Powder coated?

I have been wearing my Crossbreed Supertuck for a couple of weeks now and it is outstanding. Lot more comfortable than my all-kydex CTAC, specially when driving or sitting. I am carrying a G30SF so it is a bulky gun, I have found that 3:30 seems to be the best position for me.
    With regards to the clips, I have to put the belt and after that I just put the clips over it. The clips hug the belt tight so it is hard to run the belt through the clips without opening them a bit. Will doing this break the clips eventually or are they made to have a little flexibility?
    I am really impressed with the holster and congratulate Mark on putting out a great product. An additional plus for me is that my G21SF fits in it too...
    BTW, the posts on this site convinced me that this was the holster I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by glock45 View Post
    I have been wearing my Crossbreed Supertuck for a couple of weeks now and it is outstanding. Lot more comfortable than my all-kydex CTAC, specially when driving or sitting. I am carrying a G30SF so it is a bulky gun, I have found that 3:30 seems to be the best position for me.
    With regards to the clips, I have to put the belt and after that I just put the clips over it. The clips hug the belt tight so it is hard to run the belt through the clips without opening them a bit. Will doing this break the clips eventually or are they made to have a little flexibility?
    I am really impressed with the holster and congratulate Mark on putting out a great product. An additional plus for me is that my G21SF fits in it too...
    BTW, the posts on this site convinced me that this was the holster I needed.
    I put my belt through all my loops and then put my Super-Tuck on. Do all this before I put my pants on... just makes it easier for me. The clips do have flexibility to just snap them over your belt. No problem with doing that at all. Glad you like yours!
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Links