Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; On the evening of 10/17, I emailed Crossbreed Holsters to inquire if they made the SuperTuck for a Kahr PM45. Within a few hours, Mark ...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..!

Thumbs up Crossbreed SuperTuck ..outstanding holster and Company..!

On the evening of 10/17, I emailed Crossbreed Holsters to inquire if they made the SuperTuck for a Kahr PM45. Within a few hours, Mark Craighead (Owner, Crossbreed Holsters), replied and inforned me that Crossbreed indeed made the holster for my gun.

Later that evening, I placed the order with the hope that I would be taking delivery in about 2-weeks, as posted on the site.
    Much to my surprise, the Holster arrived today. That's 6 days (actually 5.5 days) after the order was placed. Something tells me that this company is burning the midnight oil in order to satisfy their customers.

The SuperTuck is definitely built to last, but it's also made with comfort in mind. The large one peice leather backing really distributes the weight extremely well. The kydex is molded perfectly to the PM45, keeping the piece snug and secure. The PM45 is a small handgun, ...but it simply disappears on my body with the SuperTuck..!!! To say that I'm impressed with the Crossbreed SuperTuck,...would be an immense understatement.!!

I'll post photos this weekend...

Mark, THANKS a bunch for an outstanding Holster and Service..!!!

-Jimmy
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

2. Remove Ads

As far as I'm concerned they should be the first call when you get a new carry gun. You can get a BBQ holster later, Crossbreed will get the gun on your hip sooner.
    CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

+1X10^100

Great product: comfortable, functional, and great customer support. Lifetime warranty is nothing to sneeze at, either.

-JT

I own 2 CrossBreed holsters and love them. On top of that they have AMAZING customer service. They are a great company. They are also a Christian company, which to me really means something.
    God Bless America!!

Not the best looking holster on the market, but hard to beat for comfort, affordability, quick turnaround, and durability. It just plain works! I agree with joleary223 that it should be the first holster you order for a new gun. Use it while you wait for the custom leather that seems to follow every new horse to the stable. You'll turn to it at times even when you have the purdy stuff, at least I do.

I've had the good furtune of being able to purchase some of the nicest, hand made holsters money can buy, including various OWB models made by Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen and Matt Del Fatti.

Anyone that's ever owned a Del Fatti holster will agree that his holsters should be framed and hung on a wall for everyone to see...!!!

With that said, I agree that the SuperTuck may not possess exceptional stitching or boning found on leather holsters, but this holster shines in it's simplicity and exceeds in it's intended use. It conceals your handgun securely,... and conceals it extremely well. Thin molded kydex along with thin leather makes for a very light and durable design. If this IWB holster doesn't work well for you, nothing else probably will.

I place the SuperTuck in the same category of Ken Null's SMZ shoulder rig. I know because I wear one often.

Bottom line: The Crossbreed SuperTuck incorporates an effective simple design that provides deep concealment and all day comfort . All this for under 70 bucks with a lifetime guarantee. How cool is that. !?!

-Jimmy

I just purchased a SuperTuck and was upset that it arrived in 5 days when I was expecting it in 2 weeks. I have been carrying concealed since 1988, I have a container of holsters both leather and kydex from some of the better known companies.
    I have been wearing this holster for 2 days and can tell you it is an aw some carry rig, I Carry a G30 on a Wilderness Instructor belt and I almost forget the gun is on. This is a great product and I will recommend it to any one.

Thumbs up

Same exact experience.

Was expecting the 2 week wait, and had it in less than 1! Been 100%completely satisfied with this company and their holster.

I've been known to be rough on companies with so-so service, but it can't be considered my fault, when you have companies like this setting the bar so high for everyone else!!
    I work to buy guns. Not really, but sometimes it feels that way..

I use my SuperTucks (actually own three but use 2 most often) nearly every day. They are great!

Total Agreement from me. Crossbreeds service = top notch!

There product = top notch!

And Im wearing one right now with a XD45 and I could not be happier. Its my main carry setup!
    <><><><><>
    Grass Roots North Carolina
    <><><><><>
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derrin33 View Post
    I own 2 CrossBreed holsters and love them. On top of that they have AMAZING customer service. They are a great company. They are also a Christian company, which to me really means something.
    That is a big +1 here as well. I will continue to support them, and recommend them to friends. Also, the inside page of their booklet tells the story.
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Still no pictures???!!!
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Photos are on the way. Digi camera acting a little strange this morning....

I'll post them within the next hour.

.......and here they are;

nice holsters...I really like that he has incorported his logo on the front...good looking rig!
    "Come, follow me, " Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Links