I have that new holster smile!!!

This is a discussion on I have that new holster smile!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Woo hoo! New addition to the family today guys. Got my Crossbreed Super-Tuck for my G26 in the mail today! Here's the astonishing part... I ...

Thread: I have that new holster smile!!!

I have that new holster smile!!!

Woo hoo! New addition to the family today guys. Got my Crossbreed Super-Tuck for my G26 in the mail today! Here's the astonishing part... I ordered it on Monday and I get it on Friday. Wow! He quotes 2 weeks on his website and comes through in 4 days. Now that's how you conduct business. Nice job Mark! Well, since I've only had it for about an hour (wearing it about 58 minutes of that time. ha!) I can't give an informed opinion on it yet. I can say that it feels very comfortable already though. I did not get the combat grip option as I was going for total comfort and I think I made the right decision. The retention seems just right to me. Has a nice click when the gun is inserted. I did adjust the clips so that it would ride one notch lower in my pants and it feels good. The only thing I am curious to see is how I get along with clips. I just got the standard clips the SnapLoks. I've never had a holster with clips (always been leather loops... ex. Max Con V) and I'm curious to hear how they hold up over time from you guys. I've always put my belt through the holster loops before I put my pants on. I'm assuming this is the best thing to do with clips? I guess what it comes down to is I'm kinda afraid of breaking them. Any input would be appreciated. Still amazed at the fast turnaround and am going to shoot Mark a nice email right now. We all are forced to deal with terrible companies far too often. It's about time we stop and thank the good ones we come into contact with. I better get going... I have to draw and reholster about 500 times now to get acquainted with this baby. (Strictly for training purposes of course... I would never do it for pure pleasure, right? )
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    PICS >>>>>>>>>>>where are the pics........
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

Let's see if this picture works...
    Attached Images
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Nice pic and sweet holster! I'm off to check out their website.
    Glock 19
    NRA Member, Harley Wide Glide Rider
    Michigan Born and Raised

los
    Congrats.

The SuperTuck definitely does the job,..and does it extremely well.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Love mine, and I have the clips as well. The only issue I have with them is I scratched one of my belts and it shows. I had to learn to hold the clips out a little the whole time I am putting it on.

I also bought J clips for mine, but have yet to put them on.

When I get my wife her first pistol I'm gonna push her on Crossbreed as well, among other carry methods for her.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

-Paco

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Love mine, and I have the clips as well. The only issue I have with them is I scratched one of my belts and it shows. I had to learn to hold the clips out a little the whole time I am putting it on.

I also bought J clips for mine, but have yet to put them on.

When I get my wife her first pistol I'm gonna push her on Crossbreed as well, among other carry methods for her.
    I thought about the clips scratching as I was putting it on... you read my mind. Guess it will happen regardless. Good to see that you are going to get the wife involved.
    Allen

Thanks for the pic...looks very comfortable.
    Congrats...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

great holsters

i prefer my super tuck then my m-tac. will definately buy another super tuck for my 229. great holsters, great people to work with.

Links