What's the deg of cant on a Brommeland max Con V?

This is a discussion on What's the deg of cant on a Brommeland max Con V? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Topic says it all. What's the degree of cant on a max con V? was showing some pics to a buddy of mine who is ...

Thread: What's the deg of cant on a Brommeland max Con V?

Topic says it all. What's the degree of cant on a max con V? was showing some pics to a buddy of mine who is going to start CCW. just received his permit yesterday. He asked me what deg of cant the holster is. I couldn't find any good pics of it being worn and no info about this so I figured I should ask.

I never realized there were so many holsters out there until very recently. Spent some time looking around today and wow...no wonder this site has so many questions every day, there's way too many options . I have a holster on order from Little Bear for my 1911 which I will post pics of. Once that arrives and my friend has that for reference, he can start thinking about ordering something. I also linked this site in his favorites so he can come back and reference it, maybe even join up who knows.

Anyway, the info on the Max Con V would be helpful. Thanks in advance
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

22 degrees, IIRC.

Edited to add--I remember reading where Mr. B himself answered that question, but I can't find it. I want to say it was 22 degrees, but there are several posts on this forum that throw out the number 25 degrees. Bottom line, it's canted a bit more than a Sparks or a UBG. Mr. B's theory is that the cant helps concealment.

The following thread may help a little. (I'm not a Sparks owner, but Mr. Kanaly is a straight shooter and a square dealer from what I've seen.) http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...max-con-v.html

Cheers,
    Herk
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Thanks...that's close enough to give an idea of what it would be like.

I saw that thread before, but missed the part about 25deg cant. Don't know how.

Thanks again
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Links