Rafter IWB? Rafter owners flock too please!

This is a discussion on Rafter IWB? Rafter owners flock too please! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone have any pics of using a rafter IWB holster? Been searching everywhere for any kind of pics or concealment reviews. I just got my ...

Thread: Rafter IWB? Rafter owners flock too please!

Anyone have any pics of using a rafter IWB holster? Been searching everywhere for any kind of pics or concealment reviews. I just got my Rafter sharkskin belt, but I need to order another one because I sized it wrong so I'll give this one to my bro. I figured a 34" with a 32" waste would be good but I can only reach the second hole (barely), what I get for crappy sizing. I am looking at possibly getting a holster to match the belt.

Problem is I am a small guy, 5'6 140lbs, and even with the mtac I can't seem to keep my Kimber Pro CDP from printing, especially while bending over even with over-sized shirts, so I was looking for other holster alternatives before throwing in the towel and downgrading to a compact carry weapon. Specifically I am looking for information on the Rafter IWB series, I am looking at getting sharkskin to match the belt.

All I gotta do besides that is make sure Rafter sends the right color belt buckle this time around. :)

I've got two words for you: "Fried Foods"!

I've got several RafterS OWB holsters and the quality is second to none.

I've only got one of their IWB, for my Sig P6. I don't carry it very often, but I have carried it all day for a couple days and it's extremely comfortable and conceals perfectly.

I'm 6'1", 225#, so I've got a little advantage on concealement, but I think you'll be quite happy with their IWB.

Joe

Have you ordered from Rafter S before? I had the worst service from them. Every week after the "it will be done by" week I called. Every week they said "it will go out by the end of the week". Six more weeks and I finally got my holster. It's a beautiful holster. It was worth the wait. I just wish they would be honest with their service. If it's not ready and won't be ready don't lie to me. I will not order from them again.
    -Biker

Yeah, I just got a belt from them, they told me they would ship it a tuesday like 2 weeks ago but it showed up today so. Dunno, I expect any order I make from them to be at least 2 months, I typically call after about a month and a half.

Despite the delivery times from Rafter S frustrating me on two of three orders, the quality and price points have always made up for it. Especially given that their delivery times are comparable, if not better than, many other options available. (Their error seemingly lies in citing over-optimistic turn delivery dates. They should cite longer times, and pleasantly surprise with shorter delivery times, not the other way around.)
    God, country, family.

Links