360 M&P carry options?

360 M&P carry options?

This is a discussion on 360 M&P carry options? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I decided to go pick myself up a new wheel gun yesterday. I have a 637 and decided I wanted somethign with the capability ...

Thread: 360 M&P carry options?

360 M&P carry options?

Well I decided to go pick myself up a new wheel gun yesterday. I have a 637 and decided I wanted somethign with the capability of a little more power so I went with the 360. Long story short I havnt gotten to the range yet but so far Im pretty sure I made an excellent buy. My question is this........ So far Ive just been carrying my 637 in my front pocket but I think Id like to carry IWB or OWB with my new 360. Any body have any good suggestions???

Thanks
    I dont believe in fate, I believe in odds.

JD
    Administrator
    When I do carry my 360, I carry it in a Galco OWB

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Ok, well so far I LOVE THIS HOLSTER. It conceals very nicely under just a T-shirt or Polo shirt. The gun draws with hangs/snags.

It is very comfortable and when combined with my Airlite S&W I can truly not even feel the gun what so ever.

There is only one thing that I don't like, and that is the fact that the holster is made with 1-3/4" slots, not the 1.5" slots that mate up with my 1.5" belts. So, I might just buy a 1-3/4" belt and be totally happy.

I measured from the bottom edge of the belt to the bottom of the holster and it's about 1.75" with a 1.5" belt, there is a .25" of play that the holster can move. So with a 1-3/5 belt, the holster would only be about 1.5" below the bottom edge of the belt.

Comparing the price to a similar Kramer rig, I couldn't go wrong, even if I were to buy another belt, I'd still be under the price of a Kramer belt scabbard by about $15.00

Even with the .25" of play, I still have no issue with the holster impeding my draw, and it still conceals wonderfully, I wore the combo all day when visiting Monticello and I'm glad I wore the lighter rig as we spent a good 3 hours walking around.

Sponsored Links