High Noon Holsters

High Noon Holsters

This is a discussion on High Noon Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just a quick plug for High Noon Holsters . I ordered a lefty version of the Split Decision for my Bersa 380 on Saturday and ...

Thread: High Noon Holsters

Thumbs up High Noon Holsters

Just a quick plug for High Noon Holsters. I ordered a lefty version of the Split Decision for my Bersa 380 on Saturday and it arrived today. Their website is very informative and the ordering process was simple and straightforward.

Looks like a great holster. I'm going to start breaking it in tonight.
    Last edited by Cakewalk; November 18th, 2008 at 09:46 PM.
    Keep emotionally active. Cater to your favorite neurosis.

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    There are a few reasons why High Noon Holsters has had banners flying at
    CZforum.com for a few years now.

Excellent products, reasonable wait/delivery time and superb customer service!

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    I have 3 High Noon Split Decisions. Great holster for a great price. Nice people to work with also.

I popped over to their site to look at the Split Decision, keep seeing it mentioned. Looks like a great holster for the money, but what really impressed me is their site. I'm not a web designer, but that is exactly what I'd want mine to look like if I was selling something. Loads quickly for me, EXCELLENT photos of the holsters with multiple views, great sharp background white, links in perfect places.
    Now I think I'll go back and actually shop a little instead of admiring the web design.
    What Would Gumby Do?

I'll give them a plug here too. I'm a lefty and use the Split Decision for my Kahr CW9. I e-mailed them with a question a couple of weeks ago. It was about 11 O'clock on a Sunday night. About 20 minutes later I was checking my e-mal and there was a response! I e-mailed back again and said WOW I can't believe somebody answers e-mail on a Sunday night and so late at night.
    I got another response. They said they take turns monitoring the e-mail and usually try to check up until about midnight. Just another touch of customer service from a great company.
    You can't fix stupid. Ron White

They make some nice products, very good at customer service.

Anyone have a pick of them concealing with the split decision? Id be putting a Keltec P11 in it. So far Im liking the option of just putting it in my pocket but would rather have a tuckable IWB holster.

I am also just days away from ordering a High noon holster for my CW-40. I think tuckable is the way to go, you can still leave shirt untucked when you want.
    Ruger Police Service Six 4" .357
    Kahr CW-40

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    Anyone have a pick of them concealing with the split decision? Id be putting a Keltec P11 in it. So far Im liking the option of just putting it in my pocket but would rather have a tuckable IWB holster.
    Here's a couple: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...3-post341.html

Really like my split decision. For the price I can't find better. The only thing I would like to change about it would be to change the clip to one of those reverse "J" clips that go inside your belt and then curve out under the bottom to hold it in place. As you can see from my pics, the clip is very obvious if you wear a normal belt, and I haven't had a need to get a reinforced belt. With the J clips it would be almost invisible even with a tucked in dress shirt.

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by be44321 View Post

Really like my split decision. For the price I can't find better. The only thing I would like to change about it would be to change the clip to one of those reverse "J" clips that go inside your belt and then curve out under the bottom to hold it in place. As you can see from my pics, the clip is very obvious if you wear a normal belt, and I haven't had a need to get a reinforced belt. With the J clips it would be almost invisible even with a tucked in dress shirt.
    I like the Split Decision very much but yes, that is my only beef with it. The clip is very obvious, especially with a 1 1/4" belt. I'm personally a velcro clip guy but I'm not sure that would work with the one clip design. Still, it's an excellent holster considering the price, good turnaround time and good customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by be44321 View Post

Yes, I saw those before. I went with some stuff from Side Guard that I am waiting for. I also went with an IWB from Kholster which I gotta say is awesome.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

I have the same holster and have had it for almost a month. I was suprised when I got it so soon. They have excellent service and I would recommend them. I myself would buy another to have the reverse J clip. The clip is quite noticeable but people really dont pay attention. I can conceal better with the tuckable tucked than with the shirt untucked. I love my holster. Great value.

I agree great holsters & great service

Links