New FIST #5 Pocket Holster for P3AT

This is a discussion on New FIST #5 Pocket Holster for P3AT within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got a new holster delivered today. As the title states it's for my Kel-Tec P3AT and I got it in leather instead of kydex ...

Thread: New FIST #5 Pocket Holster for P3AT

New FIST #5 Pocket Holster for P3AT

Just got a new holster delivered today. As the title states it's for my Kel-Tec P3AT and I got it in leather instead of kydex (just a leather kind of guy). Gotta say, I absolutely love the fact that I can have the pistol completely free from the holster BEFORE I even try to pull it out of my pocket. The thumb press is a terrific addition. No worries at all about trying to catch the holster on the corner of my pocket to make the pistol release. It seems to be a very sturdy and well made piece with a firm grip for my gun. Their website quoted 6-8 weeks but I received it in exactly 30 days. This is my first FIST holster and I am impressed with it guys. I would certainly recommend them in the future. The price is $39.95... go ahead and check them out. Added a couple of pictures below that I just took. Oh, how I love new toys!!!
    Attached Images
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

2. Remove Ads

Nice!

I like that push off idea! Wish others would follow!

BINGO!We have a winner here!

allenruger

Finally...I can't believe it.
    I have the Fist #5K (kydex) for several of my weapons. The kydex is very thin and disappears in the pocked. For all my other holsters, I prefer leather.

allenruger,

You are the first individual who seems to have discovered what I have known about the Fist #5 pocket holster for years...the thumb push is the big difference from all other pocket holsters.
    I had never seen the leather model, but that'll work.

Stay armed...enjoy the Fist #5...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    BINGO!We have a winner here!

allenruger

Finally...I can't believe it.
    I have the Fist #5K (kydex) for several of my weapons. The kydex is very thin and disappears in the pocked. For all my other holsters, I prefer leather.

allenruger,

You are the first individual who seems to have discovered what I have known about the Fist #5 pocket holster for years...the thumb push is the big difference from all other pocket holsters.
    I had never seen the leather model, but that'll work.

Stay armed...enjoy the Fist #5...stay safe!

ret
    Ha! That so made me laugh. I noticed in a post a long time ago that you stated you liked these so that made me take a look at them. When I saw that thumb push I said BINGO... that is such a novel idea! So you can call up FIST and tell them you sold one of their products. I really don't know how a person could have a better holster. The concept and quality is really first rate. I really don't get 10's like that very often, as I'm more of an average guy and get 5's in life, so I appreciate it!!!! ha! And thanks for the recommendation.
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Thanks allenruger for the photo's. The leather #5 with the Kydex thumb shelf looks cool. I have four Fist holsters and two #K5's on order. Fist's are first rate!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjman2 View Post
    Thanks allenruger for the photo's. The leather #5 with the Kydex thumb shelf looks cool. I have four Fist holsters and two #K5's on order. Fist's are first rate!
    You really wonder why others haven't incorporated that concept into their holsters. I've read about a couple of holster makers complaining that others have copied their design. Well, here is an instance where I wish someone would.
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by allenruger View Post
    You really wonder why others haven't incorporated that concept into their holsters. I've read about a couple of holster makers complaining that others have copied their design. Well, here is an instance where I wish someone would.
    Ron Graham of Pale Horse Holsters makes pocket holsters with the same feature. He has huge backlog of 1.5 years and currently not taking orders. I believe Hedley and Meco Pocket Holsters also offers feature.
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Links