Defensive Carry banner

New FIST #5 Pocket Holster for P3AT

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  slimjim 
#1 ·
Just got a new holster delivered today. As the title states it's for my Kel-Tec P3AT and I got it in leather instead of kydex (just a leather kind of guy:smile:). Gotta say, I absolutely love the fact that I can have the pistol completely free from the holster BEFORE I even try to pull it out of my pocket. The thumb press is a terrific addition. No worries at all about trying to catch the holster on the corner of my pocket to make the pistol release. It seems to be a very sturdy and well made piece with a firm grip for my gun. Their website quoted 6-8 weeks but I received it in exactly 30 days. This is my first FIST holster and I am impressed with it guys. I would certainly recommend them in the future. The price is $39.95... go ahead and check them out. Added a couple of pictures below that I just took. Oh, how I love new toys!!!:hand10:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
BINGO!:Winner2:We have a winner here!
:congrats::congrats::congrats:
allenruger
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Finally...I can't believe it.
I have the Fist #5K (kydex) for several of my weapons. The kydex is very thin and disappears in the pocked. For all my other holsters, I prefer leather.

allenruger,

You are the first individual who seems to have discovered what I have known about the Fist #5 pocket holster for years...the thumb push is the big difference from all other pocket holsters.:schild42:
I had never seen the leather model, but that'll work.

Stay armed...enjoy the Fist #5...stay safe!:hand10:

ret

#4 ·
Ha! That so made me laugh. I noticed in a post a long time ago that you stated you liked these so that made me take a look at them. When I saw that thumb push I said BINGO... that is such a novel idea! So you can call up FIST and tell them you sold one of their products. :smile: I really don't know how a person could have a better holster. The concept and quality is really first rate. I really don't get 10's like that very often, as I'm more of an average guy and get 5's in life, so I appreciate it!!!! ha! And thanks for the recommendation.

#6 ·
You really wonder why others haven't incorporated that concept into their holsters. I've read about a couple of holster makers complaining that others have copied their design. Well, here is an instance where I wish someone would. :bier:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.