Defensive Carry banner

Belt Options

1K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Wasabi 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a Glock 27 and I ordered a High Noon Holster "Alter Ego" for IWB carry. I got the holster in the mail today and was really impressed with the holster quality. My only problem is that I just realized I need a new belt to support the weight of the G27. I have been carrying for a while but nothing this heavy. I switch out carrying between a Taurus 85 and Ruger LCP so a good belt has never been needed. My only requirement for a belt is that it can be worn with dress clothes because I work in an office atmosphere. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Let me predict the future here... bet you will get about 25 responses for the Beltman line of belts. ha! Seriously, you can get a tapered belt that looks nice for the office.

#4 ·
Beltman is awesome. I would warn you though, you are coming up on the holiday season and a new year, so order fast if you decide to go that route. Holster and belt makers always say their number of orders increases around the holidays, thus wait time increases, so order fast if you decide to.

#8 ·
Let me add yet another +1 for the Beltman. His products are pricey, but amazing to say the least. The leather is very high quality, very well made, and just the ticket for carrying a weapon. I wear mine nearly every day and am going to be buying a second one to wear with my suit. You can't go wrong with the Beltman.

#11 ·
I'm watching this thread!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.