Little Bear Holsters!! GREAT PRODUCT! - Page 2

Little Bear Holsters!! GREAT PRODUCT!

This is a discussion on Little Bear Holsters!! GREAT PRODUCT! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hmmm.... very interesting. I may just have to put an order for myself! Have been looking for an IWB/tuckable for my Kahr but I think ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Bear Holsters!! GREAT PRODUCT!

Hmmm.... very interesting. I may just have to put an order for myself! Have been looking for an IWB/tuckable for my Kahr but I think my wife is about to claim that gun for herself.

So I'm looking at a Walther PPS and it looks like that one was listed on the site so I'll definitely be keeping an ear out for when the tuckable ones get going.

First Sergeant....

Hey Top.
    Yes, your rig is on it's way. I think you will enjoy it. It is very stable with that extra loop on the back. Also, the extra loop, similar to the Fletch, to adj. the cant works pretty darn good.
    My new partner, George, did the detail work and what a great job he did.

Thanks Southbound... I am working on it. I have a great sketch and some good ideas. I have great volunteers who are chomping at the bit patiently....

Also, look for a new design. It is going to be for an appendix/crossdraw carry. A police officer helped me design it and we have adjusted the size to keep it stable and comfortable.

We are also going to put out some others but they are still in the testing stages.

Thank you all for the support. I hope my work get's better and better with each rig.

Cheers!

You have my attention, very nice products, very good price.

I plan on using him when I get some extra cash for a nice leather rig! I can't wait! Hopefully after Christmas :)
    Protection is a responsibility not just a right.

I've loved my 3 little bear holsters from Dave! they are all great looking and great fitting!

I just received my "second" holster from Dave at Little Bear Holsters. It was for my Glock 26 and just as I ordered. An OWB in tan, reinforced mouth, extra loop on back of holster to keep tight against belt, two loop holes to allow choice of vertical ride or slight cant (about 8-10 degree). I wanted a GOOD work holster that I could wear for concealed carry as well as when I go to a tactical course. This holster is tight tight tight..I've been working it and I think in another couple of days it will be perfect. NO retention clips, just good snug fit and quality workmanship. Also got "double mag holder" for belt. Again, nice and snug and quality of workmanship is outstanding. I've been lucky in finding someone like Dave Galloway to deal with on my first couple of custom holsters and see NO need to look for holsters anywhere else. Maybe if South Carolina ever allows Open Carry, I can consider ordering one of those "exotic" dress holsters that everyone talks about. Thanks for listening to my needs Dave and providing EXACTLY what I asked for.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

ADK
    Another thumbs up for Dave's holsters. I applied a bit of Leather Lightning to the holster and was carrying a few minutes later. Excellent craftsmanship. I plan to give Dave a call for my next holster purchase right after Christmas.

I also have one of Dave's custom holsters, unfortunately as soon as I received it, my wife took it and asked me to put it away till Christmas. For the hour I got to fondle it I was very impressed. Nice job Dave and I look forward to pulling it out from under the tree in a few days.
    Ritalin - So much easier than parenting.

Awesome work Dave, I am in the same boat on Holsters, not sure what to get. I think you sold me.
    Glock 19
    Springfield XD45
    Para Ord SF-45-A

Being a victim is a choice, it doesn't have to be yours - Support Concealed Carry on Campus

I also have nothing but good things to say about Dave. I ordered a holster from Dave for my Glock 29. As indicated by others, great workmanship and excellent guy to deal with.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Dave is a great guy to work with. When I called him to order my first holster he asked me a few questions about personal preferences, and then offered suggestions based on my answers. My second holster is on the way. Thumbs up for Dave and his holsters.
    "There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him."
    Robert Heinlein

Wow,

That looks great. I have not been on the boards for a long time since i have been so busy with work and school but Dave always surprises me. He work gets better and better every holster he makes. For a turnaround time as short as he has and service I dont think you can do better. I currently have 3 of his holsters and all of them still look brand new. Great stuff.

Enjoy your holsters guys his work is first rate!

Adam

Senior Member Array preachertim's Avatar
    Got some pictures?
    Why Would A Preacher ever need a Gun? Its Not for the Sheep , its for the Wolves!

Springfield Armory Service XD 40
    Taurus PT 1911 45 acp Taurus PT 101, PT 92
    Ruger 22/45 Ruger P95 9mm, Ruger SR9
    Kahr CW 40, Heritage 22, Rossi 38 special

Yall have me

pacing the floor waiting for the two holsters and two mag pouches I ordered about 13 days ago!

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfcslr View Post
    pacing the floor waiting for the two holsters and two mag pouches I ordered about 13 days ago!
    Thirteen days? Thirteen weeks is more the norm for a custom holster. In fact, sixteen weeks is probably more like it.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links