Defensive Carry banner

Some new stuff.

104K views 498 replies 129 participants last post by  Pure Kustom 
#1 ·
Here are a few new tooled holsters. I did the POW-MIA holster as a test to see how small I can get the letters. I have never done raised letters that small before. I am going to paint this one and maybe the others.

What do you think?

See less See more
#346 ·
Okay, I don't think I've ever posted in this thread before but that's not to say that I've never been amazed by some of your handiwork in leather. However, I MUST say that your holster with the Stars & Stripes showing through moved me.

Well done!

I assume that model of holster can be worn IWB and OWB? Is it available in left hand?

Again, just brilliant!

#347 ·
Rocky or others:

1) Are there any photos of a Black Ops Pro being worn with the new snaps? It would be nice to see the way that they fit.

2) It is my understanding that if you want the snaps, you order a standard BOP and get the optional snaps as an add on. Is that right? Can you then change out the snaps for the standard loops? Or once you go snaps you don't go back?

Thanks.

#370 ·
Okay ... Rocky. You know how I feel about my BOP - exceptional work and worth every last penny and then some. But as with the others, I'm simply stunned at that American flag burning through one on the last page. I'm having a difficult time coming up with a word to describe it that has not already been used. The owner of that holster is one lucky SOB.

#374 ·
Rocky,
I just wanted to tell you thanks again for the Black Op's Pro Plus for my G30. You were right it was a snug fit, got it broke in now though.I have worn it everyday for 10-12 hours, very comfortable after I got it adjusted to where I wanted it to ride, the extra hole you added for adjustment worked great. I am extremely impressed with the stiching and craftsmanship, you are truely a master at your craft. I will be giving you a yell again soon. Love the flag holster!!!!
Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.