Defensive Carry banner

Some new stuff.

104K views 498 replies 129 participants last post by  Pure Kustom 
#1 ·
Here are a few new tooled holsters. I did the POW-MIA holster as a test to see how small I can get the letters. I have never done raised letters that small before. I am going to paint this one and maybe the others.

What do you think?

See less See more
#222 ·
What is the current lead time for a Black Ops Pro?

I already have a Sig P228R on lay-a-way for me at the gun shop but I likely won't have my permit in hand for close to 6 months (thanks NYS!) but I'd like to get my order in early enough so I'll have it for when I do.

#240 ·
Hello fastk9dad,

My usual wait times are about 4 to 8 weeks. I'm fast because I have many already started. I figured, in my mind I have no down time. If I'm out of one particular model. I make more than just one. It brings down my wait times for everybody. I usually have more than a couple hundred on hand. Some are finished, some are ready to dye, some are ready to be sewn and so on.

So does anyone have an idea about a Marine Corps theme...kind of like the calvary scene? I think maybe an amphibious landing...or maybe a scene where you have a Marine in uniform with the eagle globe and anchor as the sun.

Let's hear some thoughts
Hello Paul,

I can do anything I can see. I would recomend something from when you were in. It's more personal that way.

I'm kinda partial to the flag raising at Iwo Jima. JMO but that says USMC better than any other picture.
I already planned on making one like that. It's a great picture of our militarys courage, honor and resolve!!

Rocky, in another post you made reference to your AIWB holsters. I cannot seem to find them on your site. May you point one out to me? I am tired of waiting for two other holster makers to get back to their store fronts....thanks Rocky. Oh and as for your holsters......WOW!!
AIWB? Apendix? The only apendix holster I make is the Special Ops. I make the Special Ops in 2 versions. a canted version and a apendix version. The apendix version is the most versatile. It can be worn from 9 to 5 0'clock from a strong right side.

Thanks guys for helping out, I think the last 2 weeks have been the busiest and craziest time for me. 7 gun shows in 12 days.

#229 ·
So does anyone have an idea about a Marine Corps theme...kind of like the calvary scene? I think maybe an amphibious landing...or maybe a scene where you have a Marine in uniform with the eagle globe and anchor as the sun.

Let's hear some thoughts

#237 ·
Rocky, in another post you made reference to your AIWB holsters. I cannot seem to find them on your site. May you point one out to me? I am tired of waiting for two other holster makers to get back to their store fronts....thanks Rocky. Oh and as for your holsters......WOW!!

#242 ·
So, this question may have already been answered, but what kind of paint do you use on your leather work? Is it prone to chipping or is it something like an acrylic that bonds strongly to the leather?

A couple lawmakers here in Oklahoma are trying to push through open carry legislation and if it happens I'd jump at the chance to get one of your custom jobs.

#254 ·
I'm trying to decide between saddle tan and light brown for a holster color. I also want to get an A&G belt to match... because of differences in leather which color has a better chance of being a closer match to each other? Or is it a toss up either way?

#259 ·
:notworthy: What Avenger said! :notworthy:

#260 ·
Just got off the phone with Rocky a little while ago and put my order in for my Black Ops Pro. What a great guy and excellent customer service. He is even going to try and get the color close to the belt I'm getting based on photos I sent him. Can't ask for any more than that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.