Sparks charged my card

This is a discussion on Sparks charged my card within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So, I looked at my bank statement online and found that Milt Sparks charged my card today for my VM2. KD charged my card for ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sparks charged my card

Sparks charged my card

So, I looked at my bank statement online and found that Milt Sparks charged my card today for my VM2. KD charged my card for my Daktoa defender on Oct 6th, but I have yet to recieve anything. Does anyone now how long after Sparks charges your card it takes for your holster to be shipped? KD is going on 2 months now since my card was charged, so i was curious as to Spark's time frame.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

2. Remove Ads

Wooo Hooo for Sparks! I am jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaystekan View Post
    So, I looked at my bank statement online and found that Milt Sparks charged my card today for my VM2. KD charged my card for my Daktoa defender on Oct 6th, but I have yet to recieve anything. Does anyone now how long after Sparks charges your card it takes for your holster to be shipped? KD is going on 2 months now since my card was charged, so i was curious as to Spark's time frame.
    They don't charge your card until they ship your holster.Check their web page. Stay Safe...........J. H.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan45acp View Post
    They don't charge your card until they ship your holster.Check their web page. Stay Safe...........J. H.
    DUHHH on my part. That would have been the logical thing to do, which is probably why I didn't do it. LOL, thanks for the good news.

I thought the charge was made when they cut the leather for your holster. Either way, by this time next week, you'll have it. One great holster.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertac45 View Post
    I thought the charge was made when they cut the leather for your holster. Either way, by this time next week, you'll have it. One great holster.
    Nope, only when shipping, or at least preparing for shipping. The holster is already made at that point. It'll be there in a few days!
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

I'd be way more concerned about KD. I believe there is a law about 30 day delivery after charging a card.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Jaystekan, why don't you simply call Milt Sparks and ask them?!

My experience with orders there has been that my card was charged at the time my completed holster was shipped.
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyC4 View Post
    Jaystekan, why don't you simply call Milt Sparks and ask them?!

My experience with orders there has been that my card was charged at the time my completed holster was shipped.
    I guess I could have called them. I was reading this forum when I got the thought in my mind to check and see the date when KD charged me, thats when I saw Milt had charged my card and since i was already here, i figured I would ask. Besides, I find this board has a huge wealth of info, and a lot of times you can get a more honest answer on the forum than you get when you call. Now, I am not saying Sparks is like that at all, but to get a "real" estimate on shipping, the customer is usually more honest than the manufacturer. Manufacturer estimates tend to be a bit too optimistic! After going to Spark's website, which I should have done first, the card is in fact charged just prior to shipping. So that's good news! As far as KD, well I called them the week before t-giving and was told the next week. Then last friday, was told probably this week, so we will see. I have faith in KD, as they have many great reviews, I have yet to see a bad review of them anywhere, and with the holidays a little extra time is understandable. I was just curious if anyone who has a KD would be willing to share their time from charge to receiving their holster.

Administrator
    If Milt Sparks charged your credit card today then expect a package to be on your doorstep very soon.

In my experience, which isn't very much, Sparks is almost dead on when quoting delivery times.
    ---------------------------------------
    www.GeorgiaCarry.org Member
    ---------------------------------------

I look forward to the pictures and review.

-Jeff-

Distinguished Member
    I have 2 VMII's on the way, I called Tuesday and he is into June orders. They were making mine that day the person making mine walked in while I was on the phone, I placed my order June 6th.

I would call KD he didn't charge my card until the week before I received it. He will be more than happy to talk to you. I called him and hung up after the phone rang 4 times and he called me back using caller id.

Milt Sparks only takes orders that they can fill on time. My VM II came early. I beileve they charge right before they ship.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Congrats on the pins and needles :)

Please do post pics and let us know what you think, including total turnaround time etc.
    [I]They make a desert and call it peace - Calgacus
    We're all just a bunch of Right Wing Racist Republican Homophobes - Rush L.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links