Mitch Rosen belt differences?

This is a discussion on Mitch Rosen belt differences? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just wondering what the differences might be regarding these two items. I understand that Mitch Rosen supplies Dillon Precision with leather belts and they sell ...

Thread: Mitch Rosen belt differences?

Just wondering what the differences might be regarding these two items. I understand that Mitch Rosen supplies Dillon Precision with leather belts and they sell for 70.00. I look on his website and they go for 105.00. What am I missing here? Anyone have either of these belts? Yeah, you can have the belt anyway you like it if you order directly from him but these prices are for just leather so why the big difference? Appreciate it!
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Mitch Rosen has three lines of holsters and belts, with different quality plateaus. Their standard line is I think called "Premier," and that's what sells for $105. I have that belt, btw. In general, the Premier line has more eye to detail and finish.

They also have a lower tier line called "Express," which they usually stock. In holsters, Express would not have detailed boning, for example. Not sure what differentiates an Express belt -- that's what sells for $70 -- from a $105 Premier belt. I'm sure the Dillon belt is an Express.

You hit the nail on the head! I didn't even see that belt that he had listed under his Express Line. It's listed for 70.00. ha! So sorry about that. Everyone has Beltman belts I was just looking for something a little different, you know? Thanks!
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Links