Is it true?

Is it true?

This is a discussion on Is it true? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was slacking off inbetween studying for my final tomorrow and I found hints that the Sig P6 / 225 will fit in holsters made ...

Thread: Is it true?

Is it true?

I was slacking off inbetween studying for my final tomorrow and I found hints that the Sig P6 / 225 will fit in holsters made for the 226. If this is true it would be alot easier to find holsters for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWolf View Post
    I was slacking off inbetween studying for my final tomorrow and I found hints that the Sig P6 / 225 will fit in holsters made for the 226. If this is true it would be alot easier to find holsters for it.
    Sort of. A P225 would certainly go into a P226 holster but it won't be a perfect fit since the P225 is much smaller. Also the P225 has a slightly larger, more squared trigger guard and it may not seat all the way into the P226 mold.

But since you asked...check out my listing in the Buy, Sell and Trade forum where I've got a couple of P225 holsters for sale:

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...sig-sauer.html
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

If you're going to buy a 'maybe' fit, you might as well buy a nylon holster.
    You want to be sure that the holster is made/boned to the specific sidearm...makes all the difference in the world. OMO

Stay armed...use a quality/exact holster...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by N-frame Smith View Post
    Sort of. A P225 would certainly go into a P226 holster but it won't be a perfect fit since the P225 is much smaller. Also the P225 has a slightly larger, more squared trigger guard and it may not seat all the way into the P226 mold.

But since you asked...check out my listing in the Buy, Sell and Trade forum where I've got a couple of P225 holsters for sale:

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...sig-sauer.html
    Thanks but I was asking because I wouldn't mind getting a shoulder rig and maybe a small of the back holster for it next semester when I have the extra cash

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    If you're going to buy a 'maybe' fit, you might as well buy a nylon holster.
    You want to be sure that the holster is made/boned to the specific sidearm...makes all the difference in the world. OMO

Stay armed...use a quality/exact holster...stay safe!
    I have a costume maid IWB for it already i was just trying to see if I could get away with ordering a Galco holster that I could use for it that way I had some more choices then just one type of carry. After all thats the one thing my tactical defense shooting teacher stated over and over if you spend the money for a good firearm then have the smarts to buy a good holster for it (Expt he used some more umm choice words for it if I remember correctly).

Then by all means DO NOT order a Galco for a gun that is similar. Find a quality holstermaker and get one that is molded to YOUR gun.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

If you think about it

You can order a custom holster from several of the holster makers here for the same price as Galco and the other mass producers. Case in point I just ordered a large paw holster and a tuckable holster with a V2 mag holder for each. When I placed my order Dave was able to add sweat guards to the mag holders and modify the sweat guards on the holsters and add exotic trim to my specs. The order will turn around in 10-14 days, which means I will have them by my birthday on the 20th, and to top it all off his price was under $200!! All that I am saying is before you improvise, adapt, and overcome you might want to look for stairs or even an elevator. Good luck on what ever you decide to do!

Searn

VIP Member
    I have a costume maid...
    An old girlfriend of mine had one of those.... That was a fun Halloween.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

I have a P6/225 and can make you what you want!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Oh it never even crossed my mind to check on here for people that can make me one to tell you the truth. Thanks! I like knowing that I have different avenues I can go for to get stuff done right I'll have to think some on how I want to to be designed and go from there. Once my finals are done (knock on wood that I get AT least a C) I'll hit the drawing boards

Links