Defensive Carry banner

Kahr CW .45

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  RETSUPT99 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any thoughts on what kind of holster that they would recommend for this pistol?I work in the Hvac field,I am up in attics a lot,bending,crawling,twisting.I am looking for something comy to use.Thanks for the help.:santaclaus:

#3 ·
I carry my CW9 in a HighNoon Holsters Skin Guard. I've been very happy with it. It holds the gun it tight and secure although it is an open top holster. They make the same thing with a thumb snap called the Skin Tight, it might work better for your situation. Here's a link to their holster page with pics of all of them.
Belt Holsters

#4 · (Edited)
Unless you wear suspenders and leave your tool bag belt unbuckled, belt carry is out of the question. I tried it and the pistol digs into your side and hurts like hell. Maybe a 'holster shirt' would work, otherwise I'd suggest a pocket gun. Good luck, and Welcome Aboard.:wave:

Something like THIS. Never tried one though.

#6 ·
I think you'll like it, they're not as pretty as some but they work really well and the material holds up great. I also have one of their shoulder holsters made from the same stuff, I wear it for work and have found it to be very durable, well constructed, and easy to care for. Also HighNoon has great customer service!

#7 ·
Picked up my Kahr at the gunshop this evening and went out on the range,all I can say is sweeeeeet.I put my pride in my pocket and asked the counter help if they had anyone that could show me the points in handling a semi.I think everyone wanted to get out on the firing line.All I can say is kudous to Brighton Arms in Brighton,Tn.:image035::image035:

#8 ·
Carry my CW9 in an M-Tac, great gun and great holster. I have a blade-tech also that isn't too bad but I always end up wearing the M-Tac.

#9 ·
OK, OK, I seldom let this secret out of the bag...:rolleyes:

You want quality? Quick delivery? Reasonable price? Great looking leather?

Go to the top of the page...see 'Related Links'...find holsters...search out Fist holsters.
:hand10::yup::hand10::yup::hand10::yup:

Stay armed...get a Fist holster...stay safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.