New holsters

This is a discussion on New holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I just got off plane earlier today and I went to see my new toys. They were both waiting for me in their plastic ...

Thread: New holsters

New holsters

Well I just got off plane earlier today and I went to see my new toys. They were both waiting for me in their plastic bags. One is a BlueGrass Mason Dixon and the other is a Little Bear IWB/OWB combo. I've never worn CCW before and found them both to be a little stiff. Do you need to flex the wings of the holster for it to curve to your body? I tried IWB and when I pulled the gun the whole holster came out, I think I need to work on it a little. I will get to the pics when I get back from picking up my new H&K P2000. Glad to be back in the states for good!

2. Remove Ads

Congrats on your new New holsters and HK
    You should break them in first by pushing and pulling a few hunderd draws before you actully wear them.
    Custom holster makers make the holsters very tight on purpose for the best retention most of us have gone through this as I said you just need to break them in a little before you put them on IWB.

Also once you do start wearing the wings will form around you after a day or so.
    In God we trust, Everyone else we monitor...

I would check with the actual holster makers.

Generally for mine, yes you can bend the wings to more quickly too make them form to your body. Hope this helps.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Links